Immortal Dream Sutra (Community Project)

To dream of cultivation, and to cultivate in your sleep! Loop the audio overnight or meditate on the mandala before sleep and wake up as qi refining 1st stage! Can be used during waking hours but it is tailored for sleeping hours where your body will fully operate based on this cultivation method

Field 1: Optimisation of Sleep Cultivation

A: Purest Qi Environment Saturation

B: Opening and unblocking of meridians and acupuncture points

C: Traditional Chinese Bone-Setting to fix physical imbalances

Field 2: Cultivating in your sleep

A: Correction and Optimisation of the breath

B: Automatic infusion and absorption of Qi

C: Automatic refinement of absorbed Qi into your own to store and compress in the dantians

Field 3: Body Refining in your sleep

A: Full circulation of Qi throughout the entire body to wash away impurities

B: Bone Forging; compression of Qi into the entire skeletal structure to temper and strengthen the bones

C: Automated complete Yi Jin Jing (ꘓē­‹ē¶“) effects

Extra field 4: 100 years of cultivation in a single night

A: Hyperbolic time chamber to multiply the cultivation time and effects as much as possible

B: Gain inheritances of immortal arts from immortals in your dreams

C: Gain practical martial arts jianghu experience in pseudo lucid dream simulations

Audio + Mandala

40 Likes

this can only be adaptive to the userā€™s limit and what you can handle
properly - Dreamweaver

10 Likes

The mandala looks truly stunning :tada:

6 Likes

Yes it perfectly depicts the xianxia theme :pray:

3 Likes

Helped my neck/back pain issue last night better than atlas posture adjustment + spinal tapper. Randomly stretched/pushed my arms back while lying flat and looping this audio and got a series of unexpected but satisfying cracks :pray:

Thankyou @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Omg this is so fully completely extraordinary beautiful. *french kiss

:heart:

2 Likes

Imagine youā€™re a pure scientist/philosopher. There are many purposes and directions, but they usually include some sort of acts for understanding, and perceiving new perspectives; areas of consciousness that youā€™re not necessarily familiar with or spend time in.

Imagine science before fields like biology, chemistry, or physics as the current world views them. Consider science related to being, from over a thousand years ago. An absence of thought or conclusion. More of a centred seeing, and present listening.

Ok so Iā€™m having a few firsts here. First time with an NFT thatā€™s designed to be used, and primarily, during sleep in relation to the body*. First of LittleOwlā€™s projects that include automatic cultivation**

*These past few weeks I got two dreaming related NFTs and have been having wild, often fighting included, otherworldly dreams.

**I have a few immortal NFTs but they donā€™t necessarily focus on automatic cultivation or include it

Some of my experiences

Been relating to the outline of this project well. Maybe the descriptions and the layout seem suitable to how I think/feel.

Been using most of the flow album often, even more so these past few weeks. Could say that this qi saturation is quite pure

The acupuncture and meridian subfields is quite nice.
My spine was better aligned when I woke up, and later on my gait or walking was better balanced.

Iā€™m improving my breathing and I usually place attention on dan tiens with any cultivation practice.

Using qi to wash away impurities is probably one of my favorite parts. I had spent some time with old trees and the earth doing so before encountering Sapien Med.

An extra field. Even more fortune and generosity.

Thereā€™s a lot going on with the added fields, especially with the dreaming which can be rather personal, mystified, and different in experience than how they may be perceived through writing.

Overall I like the idea of doing work in a dream sutra. But have to say that with this third dreaming related NFT my sleep hasnā€™t been the same or resembling what Iā€™m used to. Still sleeping and getting some rest, very different though.

A thank you to LittleOwl and the Captain.

5 Likes

Is that AI art or a real incense product lol

Owners of this NFTā€¦ please post more testimonies to this

1 Like

Also i use it before going to the fitness. It gives me a good push and life force infusion.

For me sleeping isnā€™t possible with this nft though. It activates my system in a big way which i like

3 Likes

Thanks Robby, grabbed it trusting your feedback.

1 Like

Itā€™s still subjective!

Lately i also use tejas alchemy during workout. My approach is probably different than that from others.

4 Likes

No worries, I know this is a special creation. Thanks to dream and littleowl.

2 Likes

hello! Is there a PNG file? Solocan is a jpg with 2.2mb. I just got this from a trade (so lucky because tomorrow is Buddha enlightenment day. I will use this to pump up my chi to max at night for meditation tomorrow morning!)

Also, does anyone know what is the chinese name for Immortal Dream Sutra? I donā€™t think this is a Budhdism sutra. As i am not familiar with Tao or Xian dao, if anyone knows the Chinese title, that will be great for me. Thanks.

2 Likes

As far as I can tell, this one is based on the myths/legends/stories of immortal cultivation born out of the Chinese Classics - cultivation novels. Xianxia and Wuxia are your typical flavors of ā€œsub-genreā€.

1 Like

@LittleOwl i am wearing this mandala on my mandala card all day and night just want to make sure this is ok and it will not hurt

1 Like

any more experiences with this nft anyone

2 Likes

LetĀ“s see

• Breathing became different like always inhaling fresh cold air.
  • I became more energy sensitive.
  • I am more energetic and less tired throughout the day.
  • It also helped with my back pain.
8 Likes

I forgot to add that it has also made me more flexible.
Before I couldnā€™t touch my toes with my legs stretched out and now I can do it for a few seconds without any problems.

2 Likes

This gives me amazing sleep and dreams. Fantastic one! :ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes