Immortal Physique

Hello everyone,

To avoid misunderstandings, I will try to clarify what this project is about. Immortal physique is basically a workout field for athletes of all stripes. It addresses all structures (muscles, bones, tendons, etc.) to obtain the most powerful and aesthetic body possible, which can be used, among other things, to facilitate enormous physical activities. A clearer project title would be immortal workout or immortal athlete but I really like immortal physique. If we really want to include also other structures (organs, blood, skin etc) then we will have to include at least one immortal health main field. I didn’t because then the price will go up again and also because it might become too complicated for Dream to make.

To make this project as powerful as possible through experiences I have found that muscle workouts in combination with chi & source energy is the most powerful so far, which is why I created a separate field for it cause you will have an eternal internal and external energy source to draw energy from. Read that again! It basically makes use of your own essence it should do wonders. I have also experienced that the recovery and rejuvenation aspect as well as proper nutrition etc. are extremely important in muscle building which is why two separate fields are also devoted to this.

For those who really want to become immortal on all levels, I suggest delving into spiritual and energetic dimensions just saying. There has never been a true immortal with huge muscle mass. These yogis live of pure prana and are very rare and kept themselves away from societies and were absorbed in meditation and spiritual practice 24/7 to achieve this state. I have a custom draft called immortal that aims for something similar. I aspire to have robust health on all levels but not to live forever.

7 Likes

That’s right :+1:t5:! Same aspiration in this aspect man .

2 Likes

Hello :wave:

There are 30 people interested in this project even it costs a high amount - Would these 30 people who would like to purchase the project and contribute to it kindly vote in the poll up above?

We cannot expect the leader to simply send a purchase link upon release to people who haven’t joined the group

Poll is atop this post!!

VOTE :muscle:

2 Likes

interested

1 Like

Good morning
I am interested
I wanted to be sure I could help you, I
finds your project great

1 Like

What’s the password? I see it just released

that’s not possible!

it’s not submitted yet

3 Likes

Will this project also focus on the Functional Strength Aspect of muscles, bones, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, fascia etc. apart from the Purely Aesthetic aspects ?

Coz I would not like to be a Muscular person whose knees Pop out whenever He tries to do a Pistol Squat.

yes

all what you mentioned falls under that category

2 Likes

Awesome, I am very much interested.

1 Like

The group has been made long time ago with people who offered their help with creating the draft

@Rosechalice @Nice2knowU

please close this thread ty

1. The polls were still On.

2. The project is not yet submitted

Hence, I would request if you could make space for me as well.

Not all the people who voted above were included in the project

Only the ones who offered to help with the draft