Immortal Physique

IMMORTAL PHYSIQUE

An individualized smart field & alchemy +++ with unrestricted potential that aims to create an all devouring indestructible immortal physique on all levels and works synergistically together with all our health, physical & energy related nft’s & audios. All main & subfields are interwoven. The project will be topped by Dream’s Magic. He can improve or remove to make this a crazy transcendental project.

14 Likes

Very interested!!! :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Rly like the idea of bringing participation being as a must to be in the project. Making teamwork great again xd

5 Likes

My intention is to create an immortal indestructible physique mostly scientific based but also an inner & eternal power source will be at our disposal. I’m also checking if there are extremely powerfull outer energy sources that could be included. Don’t want to include fantasy stuff at this moment unless you can persuade me…

We will also be looking for ways to unlock unlimited amounts of physical energy so the user can use this for whatever he wants related to an immortal indestructible physique. It will not only be a bulking muscle field so you know. I intend to explore a lot also flexibility & mobility, stamina, endurance, strength etc. It adapts to the user’s needs. That’s also why it will be a 6 main field project so everything’s covered.

6 Likes

Extremely interested! :muscle:

1 Like

I’m playing with the idea of ​​including everyone who voted, but I’d love for each of you to create a concept based on the main titles that already exist. Perhaps many different and innovative ideas will emerge in this way. Once the group is formed, we can share and discuss and explore them with the group. I don’t do this to annoy you or impose rules. My intention is to create an in-depth project. I’ll let you know…

If this idea goes through, take your time. It is not a battle to see who comes up with the best ideas. There is already enough competition in the world. Just relax and let the concepts flow…

Also there might be 6 main fields instead of 5. It would be a shame if certain fields had to lose strength because we crammed some subfields together. In this case the original price will be 575$

Immortal Physique
  • I’m still interested even if the project will cost 575$

0 voters

5 Likes

I’ll have to pass on this one unfortunately due to the price. Wishing you all a tonne of success with what will be a top tier NFT! :muscle:

2 Likes

It will not be tackled directly…

Bone marrow and blood flow will be looked at

2 Likes

Amazing

1 Like

Very interesting concept.

1 Like

I’d like to help in the group, but cannot be certain that l’ll have the money to buy it.

2 Likes

There will be at least a couple of weeks of exploring etc

2 weeks to 3 months before release

You have a couple of weeks to buy

And if you don’t like the final draft you can always step out

It’s up to you @SC448

2 Likes

I’ll have to drop out of this one unfortunately

1 Like

Interested!!

1 Like

Sounds great, l’m in!

1 Like

When do we start to share insights/research? Is there going to be a different thread(/group) for that?

1 Like

Is this only addressed to men? Or would it also benefit women?

1 Like

Behind the scenes there’s a female in the group so it should be good…

1 Like

Hi there @RobbyHa , have voted in the poll , count me in as well :blush:. Excited for this gem of a field to be released . Thank you for initiating this :+1:t5:.

1 Like

Thank you very much for coming up with this draft.

If I may make a suggestion, can we come up with and include the definition of “Immortal” in the draft? I believe that will help dream understand what exactly we are trying to accomplish with this project.

2 Likes