Immortality or Die Tryin'

A brief update I suppose:

I set the Solidifier to a specific task I would call “medium difficult.” I asked it to remove something that had been bothering me from my life. Day 1 it hadn’t worked, Day 2 98% effective. Day 3 or 4 100%. So goody. I let it work on that task for another day or 2 just to make sure then moved it on to it’s next task, which I also rate as “medium difficult.”

I am a little conflicted about sharing the targets of my manifestations, sometimes I don’t mind, and sometimes I get he strong intuition to stop or not share. I don’t have that feeling here, but I am being cautious for now. When I make a brazillion dollars from WWMillions, the Solidifier and the rest I’ll be sure to let ya’ll know. :grin:

Still at it with Mythic, have actually skipped a few days, and fields here and there over the last week. Just completely forgot yesterday. Not noticing a massive difference with or without Mythic these days, although I do listen on most days. Got 3x3 reps in this morning. I am a bit tired and exhausted lately, but NOTHING like the old tiredness, aches, pains, and especially foul, foul, foul moods of the past. Getting up and commuting is still a chore, and I like to nap. But it’s not the nightmarish awfulness it once was. I’m thinking that instead of just passively listening to these fields it might be time to start getting active nad doing more and more of all the things i know how to do.

I am almost never without some form of the Eternal NFT on my person these days. It’s in my phone case, on all of my screen savers, tapped to the lap side of my laptop, or around my neck on that dog tag. I don’t feel anything from the field, but I kind of don’t care about that. I am “beaming” it to myself via radionics as well. One month in the span of eternity. :)

Woven Worlds: Millions has me hitting the jobs listings for my field, and thinking about business when I actually bother listening. This happened this morning, after not listening for a while due to laziness I started up again and found myself on the jobs website without thinking about it. Haha. Probably going to take a lot more listens before I make a break through, but that’s still better than some popular subliminals I own. ;)

The other stuff I have might be having an impact. Might not. Hard to quantify, don’t use it as regularly as the above. That’s my update.

EDIT: I meant to say that I am strongly favoring Conceptual Realizations as my next field. Ascension-naut is still a powerful want, but I am thinking that CR might be more useful and beneficial in my life right now. Not for another paycheck or two though. :(

8 Likes

How do you like the magic these days here?

Once Joey’s team had reached out a long time ago, to be the XM mage
(or one of them)
But then Joey scrapped/double downed on the idea, not sure why.

CR is a nice way to ‘understand’ where you are going before you take the journey (Ascension-naut)

18 Likes

Things are pretty good here. :grin:

I am really stoked about the Solidifier! Feels like there might be no upper limit to what it can accomplish.

Yeah, IDK what happened with XM, Joey etc. Seems like he might have gotten tired of the hassle of running all of that, what with him going to law school, and running like 7 other businesses. It’s all in someone else’s hands now. He even put up a video for free on YT with his preferred orgonite mix recipe. He getting kind of avant garde with that stuff there. I know he still USES it all.

We shall see what the next 1000 years holds eh?

5 Likes

Meh

something new always lol.

14 Likes

So, let’s see: Using Cone of Power multiple times a day. Having some failures with targets of both the Solidifier and CoP. It’s all good, I’m using it and letting it go. I am evolving my thinking about how to deploy these fields.

Used CoP both new romantic opportunities, and to expand my social circles and quality time with friends. Today a woman I know somewhat saw me on the street gave me a hug and a kiss and invited me to hang out more than I have in the past. She’s always been friendly towards me… and she’s also not really my type. Which is fine, I appreciate the attention. Also my friend who lives in another town contacted me to hang out this weekend. I’m somewhat of an introvert so my results showing up so fast are kind of funny to me. Not a slam dunk on the romance front, but that’s fine. I’ll keep it up.

Felt totally wiped out at work the other day. Realized I’ve been slacking off on the Mythic fields. I’m not getting the “kick” I used to be getting out of the fields, but I feel their absence lol. I trust the Eternal field to take care of me, but still. :)

Ok, that’s it for now.

6 Likes

HA! Cone of Power-ception!

I just used it to envision waking up after perfect sleep, well rested, full of energy and having more than enough time to use CoP when I woke up! LOL. Then I started using the remaining time to plot out my day, which is a typical manifestation/visualization technique. Okedoke, we’ll see.

3 Likes

Hmm. Well. Had a bit of a crisis last week. Asked the Solidifier to get me out of it. Took a minute, and while I was waiting for that to work itself out a couple of other major life issues that I didn’t necessarily think were related resolved. Kind of majorly. Glad to not be in the same situation.

Thinking about how to proceed because some things are still precarious.

6 Likes

Listening to these fields like it’s my day job.

12 Likes

Minor update-ish: Just livin’ my life with these fields as my new baseline. Rising and grinding to new challenges. That is all.

8 Likes

I fight on.

6 Likes

Nothing much to report, I grind on.

Wish I had some new exciting news, or break through or something. Kind of haven’t been using the audio fields lately. Mythic doesn’t pack the punch it once did, kind of just hanging tough with the Eternal.

About a month ago I smashed my hand up pretty bad, suspected a hairline fracture. It was bad for about 2 weeks, I opted not to go to the ER as they likely wouldn’t have been able to do anything except bill for xrays and wait. I got acupuncture and topical Chinese herbal liniment and moxa. 3 weeks later it was much much better. Now a month later I notice it happened, I remember it but feel no pain. We could completely put this down to the awesomeness of TCM treatments, but looking at it now I wonder if the Eternal didn’t have a hand in it. Anyhow.

This is all for now.

7 Likes

Today I am thinking that I’ll listen to all of the audio fields I own. Over and over. Just because. Luck, WWMillions, and the Welcome are no problemo. Mythic is 3x and done, and Cone of Power I like to give a cool down of several house inbetween listens.

I usually waste a lot of time watching/listening to political podcasts/videos. I’m in a real shit kind of mood, so maybe I won’t do that so much today.

Anyhow, good Sunday all.

9 Likes

Whelp… Lost my laptop last week. Immediately set the Solidifier to bring it back to me that day. I live in a 1 room apartment, it was here somewhere. Tore the place up looking for it. When I activated the Solidifer I got the psychic impression is was over by my bookcases, which is near the last place I remember seeing it. It was not. 3 days went by. Found it last night in the kitchen “area”, where I would never have looked for it in a million years. :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :man_shrugging:

All kinds of stuff going on in the new year, hope it was good for you all. Let’s see what we can do.

9 Likes

Just sitting in my basement, staring at millions of dollars worth of nfts. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Living the Life :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

I don’t prefer the long life, maybe 50-60 then I’m done with life. Rather live a fulfilling life than a long life.

1 Like

Well gosh, will you have enough time to sit in the basement staring at nft’s?

2 Likes

Haha :joy: maybe maybe

2 Likes

Just listen to Savatage Hall of the Mountain King. That is all.

2 Likes

Oh, I was wondering. Would you be interested in The Immortal Path nft project? --It’s one that I had designed. I’d like to keep the number of copies small.

But, since the basic idea is to either become immortal or die trying, I thought a little bit of your thread after I completed the outline.

4 Likes