Immunity (Patreon)

you will feel ill again,
no ways around that.

Long haul symptoms are the worse.
I know some that developed anxiety disorder from it,
diabetes and heart palpitations/blood pressure problems.

20 Likes

Why was my comment on this thread about questioning the vaccine deleted? Thatā€™s kind of sketchy to me especially on such an open minded forum. I asked for your opinion on Aetherā€™s comment because I value your intelligence.
@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

Yes, I get the anxiety, palpitations and blood pressure swings among other issues, though I think it is less often now, albeit unpredictable . So this is why I wonder if the audio would be less traumatic than the actual vaccine. I is as if your vagus nerve is damagedā€¦ Now that I say it, I will listen to your vagus nerve audio daily!

1 Like

I didnt delete anything

I dont moderate here.

But also, you were asking me my opinion of his opinion.
ā€¦ isnt an opinion something we leave alone and allow others to have.

Not our place to decimate or discuss it.

13 Likes

Okay, I understand. I donā€™t think itā€™s wrong to question other peopleā€™s thinking though. Not to put it down but just to discuss.

It is, but it still works as a vaccine.
You most likely will get sick, so those effects may increase, so its really up to your comfort level.

10 Likes

Perhaps your question about the vaccine was relocated to a more appropriate thread.

Let us remember this specific thread is in regard to THIS audio and question regarding THIS audio not the whole covid vaccine(s) and all the ideas everyone got regarding it.

The forum is pretty open and allows a lot of users, mods try to keep things streamline in keeping the topics on topic

6 Likes

yeh i know man
but he posts here as well in the classifieds i think.

wouldnt want him to have a giant discussion here about what he said.
cause i am certain good and bad things will be said.

Being human, we focus on the bad, and i rather he not come here and see anything hurtful.

same goes for everyone.
Opinionated discussions are generally not an open minded one.

12 Likes

If it was relocated, I wasnā€™t informed.

Thanks for helping me understand.

1 Like

Thanks. I think I will wait. One very important question is the variants of the virus this audio covers. The physical vaccines cover some but not all. Does the audio cover all the known variants/mutations and if not do you know which ones it covers?

2 Likes

Extreme exhaustion
Brain fog
Losing perception of timeā€¦or slowed perception of time
Muscle aches ā€¦even in small motor movements and jointsā€¦
Stiffness in the hands and legsā€¦
Shortness of breathā€¦
Chest tightnessā€¦
Sometimes dizziness
All of these are intermittent post covid problems that I and my family is experiencing
Also, in my opinionā€¦Covid is okā€¦as long as one controls the fever and there are no drops in O2

It is the post Covid which is bad.
There are asymptomatic Covid positive people whoā€¦feel the same kind of post Covid symptoms as the Symptomatic ones.
It is indeed a strangely doctored Virus.

3 Likes

My mother went to the doctor today and was diagnosed with anxiety disorder, noted that she had the virus with mild symptoms in the winter. This is a consequence from it as she didnā€™t have this kind of problems prior. She was having trouble sleeping and an unstable blood pressure.

I found the vagus nerve audio quite helpful in her case. And Iā€™m using the new blood audios with her as well.

Living this here as it might help someone too.

13 Likes

How many times /day does she use the Vagus audio?

1 Like

Two times before sleep @intent.

2 Likes

Yup, definitely feeling sick :relieved: Iā€™m 3 days in.

5 Likes

As long as your covid passes, the long term effects seem to be designed to cause a systematic failure over time.
(this is just an observation, i dont know)
I dont know how to counteract it cause i cant tell whatā€™s wrong.
It has to be some epigenetic change it is making to the cell functioning as well.

19 Likes

Thanks !

1 Like

Indeed.
Resilience, Faith, Positivity & a sense of humour.
This is most imp.
Little medication.
Prone ventilation
Sun
Pranayam
Andā€¦Ofcourse the fieldsā€¦imperative!

ā€˜Let the body fightā€™ is the way to respond to Covid. And do not over medicate.

IMMENSE GRATITUDE CAPTAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Your creations have saved livesā€¦
Your responses reviveā€¦ the wavering faith.

:pray::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Keep hydrated and rest, should be over soon.

6 Likes