Immunity (Patreon)

How many timesI have to listen “the clot dissolver?”

1 Like

2-3 times as mentioned in the description.

2 Likes

We need a field that brings the world back to the old state of normalcy…ie; how we were sans Covid.
That should be the next release!:blush::two_hearts::balloon:

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me when can I get an anti body test to see the efficacy of this sapien medicine vaccine?

Sign me up ;D

6 Likes

I think I’ll just stick to good old vitamin C, D, Zinc and… Garlic! All you need for a robust immune system. Also theres probably plenty of fields on Sapiens and Dreams channel that will give you a solid immune system against the worst virus known to man.

3 Likes

Anyone?

Will this protect against STDs and STIs? Just curious

No

2 Likes

Around the third week perhaps. That’s what they say for the actual shot…that it takes two to three weeks for the antibodies to develop

1 Like

Since it’s a new field, I doubt anyone has the personal experience :joy::joy:

I will take the test after 1 month, weekly use 2x

U gonna use it twice a week or one day a week 2 times.

I follow instructions, so certainly not daily :laughing:
Either weekly or bi-weekly one time x2

1 Like

Me too​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Lmao I’m getting confused now. The description says once every few weeks or months. Wouldn’t using it every week be overuse?

1 Like

Yeah I’ve read it again, I haven’t started yet :D

2 Likes

Using it every week is considerate an overuse. Please stick to the guidelines. To stay safe

5 Likes

I cannot find it! Did @Captain_Nemo delete it?

There’s a link on the bottom of the email that Patreon sent out as well as links further up in this thread.

1 Like

I got covid 3 months ago. Now I am going through post or long Covid. The doctor thinks I should get the vaccine but I prefer to wait, because I might feel slightly ill again. Should I use this audio?