Important Q: Can we use the testosterone boost field to gradually and permanently increase our testosterone levels?

that’s what would seem to be to me… but i wanted to ask because lots of persons say it’s only momentary…

yet, it would seem to me that the body adapts to keep producing more. like isn’t that how other fields for permanent results work?

thank you!

2 Likes

It´s fine, more of a psychic cough :wink:

1 Like

I think it should rise to optimally “higher” levels

It won’t continuously rise after that As too high test levels are not optimal and cause health problems

It should get things healthy and normally functioning with time in case you had a problem and needed TRT or something due to low test

Im not sure if it would make your testes bigger unless maybe you had small testes that aren’t functioning optimally, this is just musings however, i personally didn’t experience any testicular growth from it

If you want to grow your testes listen to this once a day

https://www.patreon.com/posts/39738048?utm_campaign=postshare_fan

Now, are these changes permanent? It depends on your lifestyle choices, are you working out? are you sleeping good? Are you getting healthy fats and cholesterol? Are you happy? Are you getting sun light? All these things contribute to test levels

So long story short, it will bring your baseline to optimally higher levels, it’s up to you to maintain the lifestyle

2 Likes

It’s temporary but has a gradually permanent effect.

3 Likes

oh ty for the reply. I’ll check that audio too.

my testicles have been atrophied by prolonged toxin exposure. so they have become like a little kids’ and I have horrid low t symptoms.

I think they need to grow in order to provide the testosterone I need, and the one I’d prefer. I’d like to get to 800-1000+ total T levels.

so that’s why I asked if that audio would make em grow.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Damn sorry to hear that bro, i think you should also take care of the toxin issue, a great field came out recently that helps purify you of impurities called “savior of the world” it’s on Patreon in the album titled “premium”

Also DNA repair field and overall plasma fields should help too

Blueprint of life too

Ah, i can go on and on with fields if you want lol

3 Likes

oh yeah, keep going. haha.

but you listen to max 4 per day or something right?

1 Like

Okie dokie

lol

I think “endocrine system rejuvenation” will be a heaven sent field for you too, as the testicles are part of that system

“The deep organ cleanse”
“The gentle internal healing”
“The enhanced organ functioning”

All from the politics of the body album should be great too (in that order, to get the toxins out prior the healing)

The “internal organ massage” before or after the deep organ cleanse should be of help too

If you can spend some money on a field i highly suggest plasma flaunt, it’s all you need really

If you can’t spend on fields at the moment then listen to “torsion” X3 followed by “plasma light infrasound bioactive beach” (if you’re new to plasma, take it easy, listen to a few minutes of plasma and check out how you react, it can be heavy especially if you have a lot of toxins to detox, check out the respective plasma light thread to learn more, it’s pretty rich in information and science hefty lol) before any other healing field I’ve mentioned to plasmafy your body and enhance the results of any healing fields that follow it, end the playlist with some “automated grounding”

What fields you listening to now btw bro?

On top of savior of the world, there’s also other detox fields to choose from, simply search Sapien medicine detox on YouTube or search up detox on his Patreon and check out the multiple options and select the ones which best suits your interest

“Bone and organ breathing” is another great one too

“Lymphatic effusion” is great to enhance drainage of your lymphatic system, you have many lymph nodes around the testicles which can help

“Five elements balanced” is good too, check out it’s thread for more info

“Generalized adult stem cells” and “transform fat to stem cells” is good too, maybe a good idea to have this stuff in the beginning of a healing playlist to sort of stock up on stem cells prior the main healing playlist you create for yourself

“Smart stem cells” is probably your best bet when it comes to stem cells though because the stem cells are programed to seek out areas of your body where it’s needed the most (this one is a purchasable field but not as expensive as blueprint of life or plasma flaunt)

“Hyperbaric oxygen therapy” is another good free one, saturates you with oxygen

Ohhhhh mannnnnn, the field you absolutely want is this one, it just hit me!

Idk why i didn’t think of it earlier! This is THE field for larger testes 100%, check out the thread

But yeah Man, i can go on and on still but i think you get the point lol

Me? Nah, that’s a general rule for permanent change inducing fields, you can get flexible with healing and stuff but it varies by person. Some people get fatigued from listening to too many fields, others get more results from less amounts of fields, it all varies on many variables, you yourself have to test things out (start out small and work your way up with time if you feel it’s right and youre not seeing diminishing results from listening more)

Fields like “force of life” “jindan” “pranic swirls” “flow of Jing” “shen yang” “chi elixer” all help you in having readily available energy to use as fuel for all the fields you will be listening to, it’s a good idea to listen to those type of fields daily, you can learn more by delving into the search tab and reading up on how people develop their energy systems or listen to more fields in a day

I think that covers it man, i hope this helps :pray:

9 Likes

Two questions:
Does this combo works only for healing fields or it can work for any physical need/field, like Symmetry field(s)?
Does Torsion have a limit or can I spam it before healing fields, together with Plasma whenever I use a healing or whatever other field?
Thanks.

3 Likes

If you allow me to answer (still want Bicep’s answer myself), I’d ground right after the healing field. Then see how you feel and maybe use Plasma only, or Torsion only. Or both, and then listen to nothing.

Plasma is strong. I’m accustomed but I don’t think it’s wise to spam it…or even listen more than once a day. Maybe a couple times like early morning and noon…I guess some people can use it before sleep cause they will be exhausted by listening to other fields or smth.

My point is, don't trust Bicep xD

I remember seeing a youtube playlist by him once, a sleep stack, and it was like 18 hours or smth and was doing rounds and rounds of plasma and other stuff. When I saw it I was like…how can this mofo sleep? You play that to a Gorilla and he will bang his head until he goes unconscious.

Don’t trust Bicep man, he’s nuts xD

But yeah the way he did it (in that stack) was to listen to torsion/plasma and then a field, then repeat. He would like boost every field.

I wouldn’t listen more than 3x a day at most to Plasma. But I guess anything can be adapted to (like I now get zero side-effects from Plasma and I’ve listened 2x a few times).

And yes you can listen before any other field. It acts as a “booster” but not really.

Summary

Have you read this thread yet?

3 Likes

:laughing: What? I did that? Haha

You mean like i was doing something like this?:

Torsion then plasma then field then torsion then plasma then field? For 18 hours? :joy:

I don’t think i would ever do that :laughing: 18 hour long stack yeah but not torsion plasma field torsion plasma field lol

Interesting though, cuz a YouTube playlist would suggest this was pre plasma protocol too, so this must’ve been ages ago too lol maybe 2 years ago?

Plasma 3 times a day tops is good

3 Likes

I view torsion to be a field that empties you out like a vase so you can then follow it up with another field that you would like to fill yourself up with

Plasma is the best option imo, i wouldn’t use it much prior other fields in the past (i probably haven’t listened to torsion in almost a year now though i think? Idk, i got other stuff now)

I don’t recommend spamming it, there’s no point unless you trying to get spaced out haha

Yeah torsion and plasma combo is good before any stack as a booster, thats how I’ve always used it :laughing: if i have an 18 hour long stack or whatever then I’d usually split the stack up into segments and and plasma before where it makes sense, which usually ends up being like twice… :joy:

Also plasma is sentient, it can be used for anything just ask it to teach you how to use it and with time you’ll intuitively grasp how to best use it, at a certain point its like a divine being that can work together with your consciousness to do anything, beyond healing, but i suppose this requires some psychic understanding

4 Likes

Ages ago yes. But you may have the same YT account and playlist still saved :eyes:

2 Likes

OMG, thanks for all the info.

I’ve been structuring my playlist and learning a lot. It’s amazing. You’ve helped me so much, you have no idea. I’m totally new to this and now I’ve been downloading and checking audios the whole day.

I was listening to:

• endocrine system rejuvenation (as you suggested (this was superhelpful. immediately I felt something. I think my problem could be here and not in the balls directly. I felt some tingling in my penis for the first time in a year or something. and the world began looking more beautiful instantly. after all toxins also get to the pituitary and other places.))
  • testosterone boost (4x) (it still doesn’t doa lot for me… is it probably because of my very small testicles? it does take away the worst of the low t symptoms, like confusion, insomnia.)
  • a non spaien subliminal to enlarge testicles
  • a non sapien subliminal to boost testosterone.

now I added at the beginning

• The flow of Jing
  • Ojas
  • Mana Circuits Supercharged

And I will add soon the LH and FSH audio and the black martian jing one and probably the plasma one if it isn’t too much. and will do a full detox too, using audios and fasting and other stuff irl.

but what is plasma exactly? i don’t understand. Can you tell me.

And thanks again for all the help, really you have been super-helpful. <3

2 Likes

Ah, you got the wrong YouTube channel then haha

I have no such playlist on my YouTube, Share it if you’d like

ok, i added also the torsion one.

1 Like

Hey bro this is actually doing more harm than good, stick to 2

That’s like taking double the amount of testosterone replacement therapy lol it’s gonna end up biting you the ass in the long run

It becomes like a steroid then and you’ll end up tiring out

Chi is vital too bro

Also maybe add ego dissolution followed by subconscious limiting beliefs removal to ensure you’re not getting in your own way from results. Check out their respective threads and descriptions for more information as to why or how this may be

Oh man that’s pretty difficult to explain, it’s a shapeless alive energy that creates a negentropic environment for healing to take place, the energy itself is highly intelligent and will try to heal you

Negentropic means order, entropic mean chaos

Testes shrinking would be entropy, testes returning to health and order would be negentropy

This is where it all started (i know, it’s a loooot of sciencey stuff, and allot of info… It can be sort of intimidating considering the amount of it all but i suggest reading it one post at a time :), it’s a classic thread with loads of fantastic knowledge to offer)

This you can say is it’s big brother

And this is what it became, a master piece , plasma protocol is no longer for sale but it is included within this

4 Likes

I just wanted to add, there’s also an NFT called The Endocriner that was private but recently got made public, which may help you. The details of the project have not be publicized but its name implies a complete rejuvenation and optimal functionality of the endocrine system (not to take anything away from the brilliant free fields that are available).

Maybe @Shivy-SzN can shed some light?

Wishing you the best my friend.

5 Likes

Oh man, this is all you need, forget everything else, if you can afford that bro… You’re set!!

Copies are limited for NFTs so it’s best to act fast

3 Likes

Wow, so many replies, I’ll only read like 2 or 3 and the rest tomorrow; thank you, @Drift and @GoddessAndGodOfAll. :pray:

Drift,

Summary

I have not read how to create great stacks yet, at best I only had a peek. :sweat_smile:

1 Like