Important Question

Because entering theta/delta state easily is so precious for tags and audio assimilation :wink:

1 Like

Hyper sleep state + super human mutant= god combo

Hi I’m a beginner, what is audio assimilation

True. This audio would probably make it more difficult to enter deeper brainwave states.

When you’re in lower brainwaves it’s easier for your subconscious mind to accept the changes made from fields in general. Meditation can lead you to lower brainwaves, as well as sleep.

1 Like

Would it help falling asleep to brainwave music

Wouldn’t recommend it.

Why’s that

You’d have to be very careful what brainwave to choose. Delta can be appropriate, but still you don’t want to mess with that for long periods of time, my opinion nonetheless, I’m no scientist.

2 Likes

When it first came out everyone was talking about it…on youtube and patreon.

I used it alot at first, but obviously Vibes and a combo of other fields (possibly HGH in my sleep stack among others) has caused me to not need it as much as I did originally.

4 Likes

Yeah I really want the vibes series, unfortunately my parents don’t let me buy audios so I will probably just stick to hyper sleep state. Also I like to use hgh before sleep

3 Likes

The pain of being a teenager… I feel you man
:sneezing_face: :sneezing_face: :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Yeah bro I tried to buy the audios with gift cards and stuff asked my parents and friends and they all didn’t work, but I am grateful for all free audios

4 Likes

Read PM

1 Like

It works instantly, broo. I think u are listening to too much audios :innocent:

2 Likes

i listen to about 15. 5 of them are boosters such as sub limits dissolver, ego dissolution, aura cleaning, exorcism rite and energy blockage removal.

You should then I’f you want to grow taller

1 Like

And do you get results? I had ringing ears once and then thoughts of how I should use 6-7 audios to get better results and thats what I use… more than 7 and it seems i cant handle it.
+energy audios ofc

1 Like

tbh not really. I guess i will cut about 5 audios and see where i am at.

1 Like

Have you used Dreams psychic card Attunement?

1 Like