Important Question

Is it safe for me to use hyper sleep state audio as I am 15 and going through puberty, it won’t mess my hormones or anything right? I used it before and I felt good after 5-6 hours of sleep

1 Like

Yes it is. There are people who have the genetic mutation and only need 4 hours of sleep to be normal. The audio gives you this gene mutation so you can be like them. It is fine if you use it as it won’t mess with your body.

1 Like

How’s your experience with it

1 Like

I have been using it for quite a while but it seems to not work for me. I need to listen to it for a longer period of time in order for it to integrate into my aura and for the audio to be 100% effective. I will tell you my experience of it 3 months from now.

1 Like

Alright man, good luck

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Taking a note of this :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:smirk: :smirk:

Would only worry about the potential decrease in HGH. This can easily be counteracted either with fasting or testosterone, HGH, etc fields though, if you’re worried about that.

I use testosterone 2x a day should I add some hgh, also I want to grow taller

It would not. People who are born with the genetic mutation do not have lower HGH levels. Using this logic, hyper state sleep would not clash with your hormones or mess them up.

1 Like

I will be listening to hyper sleep state 2x before bed and 1x upon waking up for the first day and then switch to 1x before bed and 1x upon waking up

It is s to listen to the audio upon waking up because using it before sleep will cause you to stay awake longer

I’ve used it before sleep and it didn’t make me stay awake longer it probably hoped me sleep faster tbh

2 Likes

Hmm I was trying to find a study to confirm, but if it doesn’t it’s totally okay.

1 Like

Yeah the audio has no negative side effects thankfully :wink:

So it’s basically a cheat code

1 Like

Yep! Sleep 4-5 hours without any consequences! one of the best sapien med audios in my opinion

1 Like

Yeah, why don’t people talk about it…so underrated

1 Like

I would assume it is because people in this forum are more caught up with things like spirituality and not so much on audios tailored for productivity.

2 Likes