Important stacks for creativty

Greetings everybody, i’d like to know which creativity fields do you high suggest that are very effective? I am planning to make a stack for creativity and also if you do suggest please do let me know how long they last in your exprenice

Enhanced visual processing + induce creativity + The Well of Creativity.

16 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Can you go more in depth in how visual processing will help? You’re the first person I’ve seen mention this

Visual processing ie: Complex process that allows us to form meaningful images from various stimuli

leads to

Imagination ie: the ability that allows us to explore ideas of things that are not in our present environment, or not even real. This helps us consider different point of views and empathize

leads to

Creativity ie: the use of imagination to arrive to new ideas and concepts, making new connections based on prior knowledge.

leads to innovation and solutions to problems or artistic expression

20 Likes

Here’s what I’ve got going on:

Enhanced Visual Processing
Imaginarium Divine
Induce Creativity
The Well of Creativity
Plasma Brain of Youth (for general improved cognition with a more flexible brain)
Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend (for expanded consciousness)
All of the M-state elements (for further improved mental speed)
BNDF
ENPP6
ISIRB/RBM3
Superhuman Genius

(Considering getting Brain Growth Work as well)

Does anyone have any ideas for additions (or if I should put them in a different order)?

3 Likes

Plasma Brain
Superhuman
BDNF
Enhanced VP
Induced Creativity
The Well of Creativity
Alchemical
M-State
Enpp6 (take proper nutrition also)
ISIRB

2 Likes

Why not imaginarium? And what’s the proper nutrition?

3 Likes

Oh, forgot about that haha

You can add it before Enhanced VP or play it overnight.

Omega 3

2 Likes

Thanks! It may sound a bit childish but I really want to write something that becomes as beloved as the Harry Potter series (among other creative pursuits).

5 Likes

I’m Harry Potter fan :smiley:

Maybe it will be better than Harry Potter series, who knows :man_shrugging:

Good luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not sure whether to listen to this while meditating, while trying to write, or just while going about my day and waiting for an idea to strike.

1 Like

Try them all and see what works “best” for you. Be playfully creative in your listening. :wink:

5 Likes

Hey are you into story writiing ?

1 Like

Where should I put Enhanced Brain Connectivity, Brain Growth Work and Blood Brain Barrier in there? @marauder

1 Like

What is your stack?

1 Like

I’m going to use the one in your post above

1 Like

Okay, if you have Brain Work then you don’t need Enhanced Brain Connectivity.
You can add Brain Growth after BDNF, for Blood Brain Barrier I am not sure since I never used it.

Are you trying to improve just creativity or overall intelligene?

2 Likes

I have brain work

I’m looking for creativity specifically, but how should I stack for general intelligence?

Thanks

1 Like

Read this: Big results - 2 years of using (Brain Stack) - #256 by Philip_Weiss

1 Like