In a really dark place, need your help

Thank you so much for your kind response, I am currently doing microosmic, transmutation, shen, Jing and ojas.

2 Likes

then start with the divine love

I guess the unbreakable is a paid field as I am unable to find it

1 Like

It’s good to keep you in the right direction. May help to flourish your being as well. But the subconscious limit removal is very important.

Because each day we facing lot of limiting beliefs

1 Like

Nevermind

Thank you so much, means alot to me kind person!

1 Like

Listen to radical emotional change, remove unconscious clutter and radical positive change. And meditate aswell.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I do listen to subconscious clutter removal videos every 2 days.

I checked the item you suggested, it is out of my budget for now so I will buy it once I have enough money, thank you once again.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yes, I am already using them! :heart:

1 Like

I’m curious. Because this is such a constant and troubling problem for you, what would happen if you were to use these fields more often for you?

If the body says eat, then go eat something. If it says sleep, then go to sleep. If it says it’s too cold, then go find somewhere/make yourself warm (vice-versa). If it says water, then go drink. If it says stress, then go unwind/relax somewhere. If it says pain then don’t ignore it, go get medical attention. If it says fuck, well then go fuck…

The answer is; do what the body says because at the end of the day, the body is always right.

“Kill the body and the head will die”

1 Like

I am making sure that I am using them everyday atleast once, today it came to a point of frustration that I had to just share it somewhere or vent somewhere or someone.

The thing is I don’t want to do it with a sex worker, I wanna do it with my partner and we’ll, I don’t really have a good luck in that area, I am single since last 6 years.

I get that you’re honestly asking for help so it’s not my intention to debate you. I will share that I’m confused because you just changed what you’re telling us.

Personally, I would save money for this then Vibration of Divine Love

1 Like

Soul Restoration Core can solve a lot of these problems!

3 Likes

Well the body doesn’t care, trust me you’ll never win an argument with the body. It’s alive and it controls yoouuu!

My room mate once said to me back at college; “Why are you eating a pizza for your breakfast… you don’t eat that for breakfast!” I’m like; “Well the body doesn’t care what time of day it is”

I drove in to the city one weekend to meet some friends, there was no place to park and hotel managers/staff didn’t seem happy about it and surrounded me saying; “What the hell do you think your doing?!”. “Sir you cannot park your car here!!” and I’m like; “Why not, the body says it’s a reasonable place to park”. He continues; “Maaan you’re on the sidewalk!… the sidewalk!!” My body then says tip the guy and his body will tell him to agree with it because the body will always do what it needs to do to survive.