In-depth Reading of a Question - Energetic Insights

Some of this will be vague due to personal info I don’t wish to share.

I recently received help with a question from @EnergeticInsights, and the reading was incredible. I just told him very general information about my situation and he was able to tell I had a medical thing happened to be that I never told him about. In essence, he was able to connect my issues with my situation to that medical thing, something I wouldn’t have been able to do on my own.

He also gave me advice and suggestions, both involving Sapien fields that I’ve been using since the reading, and self-help advice that is outside of the fields. It’s still an ongoing process for me but the advice has been very helpful.

Highly recommend using his services if you need guidance about anything.

7 Likes

It was done a while ago, but with that, I can also mention the results over time.

I will not go to my personal details, but we went in a category, in which while I had a bit knowledge and understanding, but was lacking certain things, certain things not being developed very well. Not like I would be completely unaware of them, but didn’t pay much attention to them, by far not what was needed to grow. He, aside of in-depth reading of my situation and things, offered me a good perspective to look at certain things and that gave me a stimulation to think. He recommended me fields, which with meditation and practise, helped me get forward in that area.

I’m thankful for his service.

4 Likes