In-depth Reading of a Question - Energetic Insights

In-depth Reading of a Question allows you to ask a question about anything, and receive an in-depth reading from a highly skilled psychic reader.

The reading will provide insights and guidance about the situation at hand, or answers if this is what you are looking for.

I will provide a comprehensive reading of the circumstances, along with hints and recommendations directly from your Higher Self, when applicable.

The reading can be used for gaining knowledge about various matters including money, relationships, career, spiritual development, etc.

Or simply for getting intel about something you always wanted to know more about.

Below are some reading examples for you to get a feeling of how much it will encompass.

Summary

During the reading, it was clear that you have a very strong heart chakra, fully open and activated. However, your abundance is blocked because you don’t believe you deserved it. You lack true belief that the skills that you have or is about to learn would provide legitimate value in the world. You have a firm belief that in order to receive any money in a “clean” way, it needed to be earned through certain parameters that decides “if it’s justified to earn X amount thanks to X service/product.” This is clearly a limited belief programming, which has existed since your childhood, and is responsible for your view of “how money is supposed to circulate in the world.” This is the main issue blocking your abundance right now.

Since your heart chakra is so strong, it means that once the mind is aligned with the heart on that subject, abundance will be fully unlocked, in a very straightforward and easy way. You can sense on an energetic level how reality operates, yet feels shame in using this to your advantage. In fact, your are suppressing a lot of what you can do for the purpose of respecting some programmed “belief/opinion” you had prior, and it’s simply time to let go of this.

For the sake of simplicity, it’s good to understand that are infinite ways to earn money. Those who only care about earning it in the “easiest” way risk not finding true fulfillment in that money because they do not enjoy the work; they only do it for the money. Some people would rather do physical labor their whole life and earn that way, while others cannot imagine lifting anything heavier than a cup of coffee in the morning. It is just a matter of perspective and it’s time for you to become brave enough to pay attention to your own perspective.

As a hint, the answer lies in awakening and healing the repressed inner child. Once this is done, reality will start throwing synchronicities at you, guiding your actions until eventually, you reach abundance without even noticing the path you’re waking in, so natural it was.

Your Higher Self (HS) is trying to teach you a lesson to be more open-minded and to give greater importance to mundane topics. You need to learn to give importance to that which people feel the need to express, even if it does not provide learning, or knowledge value. You are placing too much emphasis on information exchange to be useful, objectively speaking.

In groups, you feel the most useless, because you have witnessed that in groups, truly no knowledge is shared. However, you need to respect the need of people to share their vibes, express their own personalities, without necessarily providing brain-stimulating value. You need to learn to approach people like a scientist, becoming involved in their personal stories, for example, and train yourself to be able to read people’s souls in this way. In doing so, you will come to the conclusion that no matter the person’s status, or if they have a good job, a lot of friends or not, or whatever, at the end of the day, you need to learn to appreciate our human characteristic of wanting to be heard. Looking at it from this perspective will open up the HS-imposed limitations, but it will also help to dissolve your own. Eventually, you will manifest these social interactions and people that will truly catch your attention and captivate you.

Hint: Joining the library more, and learning to be extroverted there, feels like a really good approach, as it will train you to feel the flow of your current surroundings and practice intuition. You will just know the right person to talk to, or even if you fail, you will learn to have more fun conversations, simply because initiating the conversation gives you also the chance to lead it in any direction you want and you feel the person is able to keep up.

This is an important skill to learn, because on your path it will be important for you to be a social chameleon that is not just a borderline psycho who adapts, but is able to drive the conversation in any direction, and even help less evolved people start thinking along more intellectual and expansive lines. This has a big domino effect. Social chameleons are easily detected and hated because they are seen as having no personality. But by learning to express focused curiosity, coupled with some humor, you will be leagues above and prove to yourself, most importantly, that you really can be a social skills master that is also genuine, and not just doing it to get integrated for a personal gain or agenda.

It may seem strange to read, but regardless of what the medical diagnosis may indicate, most of the mental condition you’re asking about is actually “entrained.” You have unconsciously “taught” yourself to believe that you’re “doomed” to act or react in certain ways to your environment, and events. The condition appears to be closely aligned with “compulsive” behavior; something triggers you to act in a certain way and you feel as if you cannot fight it, and must simply “execute the instructions.”

To overcome this, it’s important to learn how to stay completely calm, relaxed, and detached. So the first suggestion here is to start meditating and observe your own mind, and inner voice. Observe these patterns without judgment, do not force them to stop. Instead, aim to guide their flow, almost like switching railway tracks so that the train goes in a different direction. One may not be able to prevent the start of the behavior, but one can passively observe it, mindfully sense how each part of oneself behaves, then guide the “compulsive” behavior to end slightly differently than before. Intend this, see it fail, then repeat and be mindful, as for each breakthrough doesn’t need to be flashy. Usually the subtlest ones teach us the most.

The main narrative is that most of mental energy seemingly goes into the execution of “mentally inefficient behavior.” Each of these “conditions” should be treated with the method described above, and guided to end in at least slightly different way. The more this is entrained, the bigger the “sea” of alternative path endings is, but also alternative path itself.

As for how to find mental strength to fight this instead of giving up, you’re well aware of what matters to you and what you’re are “fighting” for. This is very good and you should use it in your favor. The issue here is just that you’re only partially consciously of all of these. If you were to contemplate for a while, mainly in meditation or in nature, you would find that you actually care a lot more about everything than you’re able to admit openly, right now. And this could trigger a path where you have more energy and inner fire to fight the triggers that are haunting you.

After the purchase, you simply send an email to Energetic_Insights@outlook.com with your question or send it through the google forms on the purchase note, after your order is completed.

12 Likes

Can the reading also apply to manifesting physical changes?

2 Likes

Hi Infinite Wisdom,

Thanks for your question!

I indeed worked with clients who felt their physical changes are too slow, whether this involved working with fields or not.

Through this reading and the guidance of their Higher Self, we basically:

• Addressed the psychological factor, by bringing into light blocks, in such a way that clients could realize what power they have in that regard.
  • Checked how much is the pace of changes affected by genetic makeup, as sometimes our physical body cannot change as fast as we desire it to.
  • Assessed if their Higher Self would purposefully slow down or limit progress for their highest good, and what lessons or learnings may be behind that.
  • Assessed if their Higher Self would have recommendations for them, when it comes to this goal of theirs.

Of course, readings variate depending on the individual need and it may not follow that framework, but hopefully it can give you a broad idea of what you would get from a reading

5 Likes

I don’t have specific question, could I just ask if what the spirits or my higher-self want me to know?

2 Likes

Sure

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve worked with @EnergeticInsights for quite a while before this official product was launched.

I was being harassed by some black magicians who were targeting myself and my family. Not only did he get rid of them, he also provided a lot of insight into what was going on.

At times my perceptions became unreliable as a result of the various attacks I was experiencing. His insight always proved accurate and allowed me to get back on my path. If it wasn’t for all of this its likely I’d still be fighting these people on some level instead of enjoying life.

15 Likes

Man I wish I can get one reading done, gonna have to save up money.

2 Likes

It’s scary to know that evil magic lurks around, and people who are not aware of this, or have no knowledge about it are attacked on a daily basis. Glad everything work out for you @Beltloop

5 Likes

I recently did a reading with @EnergeticInsights
He was very clear and detailed with the info. He even went out of his way & suggested the right fields matching what he saw in the reading. Now it’s on my part to assess, meditate on things and carve out a master plan.
He seems kind and genuine person. Definitely recommend!

I thank you most warmly

9 Likes

@Centaur how long does it take for him/her to get back to you once you submit your question?

2 Likes

Hi @anon3411921 ,

You can expect the reading to be delivered anywhere from 24-72 hours once it has been submitted. This timeframe depends on the difficulty of the question, as well as the on the day that it was asked.

Thanks for asking such an important question :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you :relaxed: @EnergeticInsights

1 Like

I think mine was the next day, i went to bed and woke up and saw the reading. Different time zone.

2 Likes

Thank you. @Centaur

2 Likes

I must say when I received my reading, I kinda broke down a little. Not going to share too much personal info but I knew what was the missing key but didn’t know where to carve my path until I received a message from my higher self. @EnergeticInsights was helpful, and helped me carved my path, and guided me towards fields I should use.

My higher self gave me the map, now it’s up to me to follow the map to my destination.

8 Likes

I received a detailed reading that contained very accurate information relating to my current situation, as well as things I could do in the future (my question was based around finding joy / the missing link for now. As a previous poster mentioned, @EnergeticInsights provided some Sapien field recommendations to get me to where I want to be, and I’m really looking forward to the results. Thank you and I’m sure I’ll have more questions in the future for other areas.

I can’t really give more info as it’s personal to me, but I am genuinely very satisfied.

9 Likes

Just want to say I’m glad I followed what my higher self told me, I just needed someone to hold my hand and point me to the right direction, had I not done the reading, I would have never been able to do what my higher self wanted me to do; which was following the path for my highest good.

I am doing meditation to connect with my higher self for some intuitive answers, along with looping connection with higher self field. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I have been going through a very difficult time these past few weeks/month and Energetic Insights has given me some great guidance on how best to get through it. He recommended which fields to use which is great for me because my mind goes into overdrive at times when new issues arise and I start throwing 100 different fields into my system hoping that one will eventually work and I usually end up doing more harm than good.

The recommendations of which fields to use for your specific goal and progress is worth the money alone, but the detail he goes in to is really great to have also.

He is a really nice guy to speak with too which helps a lot when dealing with such personal issues. He has thought me a lot about myself which I already knew needed working on but for whatever reason I kept neglecting, so his advice has given me the incentive to push on now and fix these specific issues once and for all. I have been obsessed with getting my physical health back to a somewhat harmonious state to where I can function properly but I have been neglecting so many other important issues which EI has kindly guided me towards working with.

There was another thing which happened to me last week that I would rather not mention but he ended up going far and beyond over any of my expectations with his help when I was only asking for advice on the situation, he helped me out much more than I could ever have expected, thank you EI :pray:t3:

His service and guidance is a very welcoming addition to the Enlightened States store, I’m sure it will be very beneficial for many as we all try and carve out our best path in life.

Thank you @EnergeticInsights :pray:t3:

10 Likes

So happy for you.

2 Likes