In need of protection

I need protection from demons. I have to have a good sleep one week now and I have serious headaches.The things I tried so far was
1.Banish negative entities
2.the exorsism
3.Dream’s card system which banish energy.
4.angelic vibration.
5.angelic intersection

Nothing seems to work as I keep having nightmares with demons chasing me. Any recommendations?

3 Likes

First thing I would do is clear the energy in your bedroom with Atmospheric Vibration Riser Ver2.0. Play it 2-3 times.

Then imbibe your room with positive vibrations using Radiate Positivity. From the description:

this audio can depattern/breakup the energy pattern in your environment and create instead a wonderfully uplifting energy that promotes positivity.

Additionally I would suggest printing out the St. Michael mandala and use the prayer I posted here, before you sleep. And you could try the other intercession audios and ask the beings for protection. Listed in the post as well:

7 Likes

It may not be demons at all. But simply you deeling with things etc. Our dreams have a weird way of interpreting things. Theirs a thread on here on protection from such things if your are Bering attacked though.

4 Likes

This one by DrVirtual7 could help as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48K5HnvRD-s

3 Likes

My friend thank you very very much.As I read your prayer five minutes ago I felt something bad inside me and now ilI know it’s not my subconscious.I will read prayers before going to sleep tonight. Thank you again. Using the intercessions too.Thank you again.

7 Likes

Glad it helped!

Do you have a printer available? Then I would print out Sapien’s St. Michael mandala and use it with the prayer and keep it next to your bed.

No printer around? You could use the mobile wallpaper version from Septimus on your phone and pray to it.

6 Likes

I downloaded it and heard angelic intercession 6 times. I prayed with your prayer 5 times and I asked angels to bring out whatever is bad, evil or hurting me and I started feeling very cold and suddenly very heated to a point I was sweating in my foreheade.I am now really really really better.Thank you so much,your prayer was so useful with the mandala.I hope I have a good time sleeping tonight.Thank you again.

8 Likes

Awesome, sounds like you got rid of that thing.

Wish you a good night’s sleep :smiley:

3 Likes

any updates? have you gotten rid of it permanently :)

1 Like

yes I guess, bad temper seem to disappeared completly

4 Likes