Something new I’m experiencing looking for advice

Hey all so recently I’ve noticed what feel like are energy intrusions in various parts of my body. First both my legs. And healer I spoke with said it was serpent energy. One night while I was asleep I felt the energy around my left arm it felt as a presence was in my room and touched my arm. Last week while at home working it felt as if a wave of energy hit the right side of my face. Since then I’ve have this pulsating energy feeling around my eye and my temple. I’ve used several different audios from Sapien and Dr. Virtual and nothing seems to be working to remove it.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before and do you have any advice?

Thanks

1 Like

You could have angered a mage. Try to make peace, if not friends, with everyone you know.

Wear the Shielding tag.

Use the sigil in this book for breaking curses.
https://www.amazon.com/Sigils-Power-Transformation-Magick-Control-ebook/dp/B01MU6NQL2/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=sigils+of+power&qid=1594814772&sr=8-2

Then listen to these two.

Love Gravitation Wave

Gratitude and Abundance (feat. Energetic Alchemy)

3 Likes

Negative Entity/Bad Spirit/Demonic Removal and the Exorcism Rite 2.0 didn’t work?

Then you could ask for help with one of Dream’s intercession videos:
Use either Angelic, Devic, Dragon or Alien Intercession

If these don’t help try the St Michael mandala and read his prayer for support. Ideally use the Latin version below. (intent is more important than pronunciation). Read it like a mantra repeat it 3-5 times.

The strongest psychic energy I ever witnessed was from the St. Michael mandala, that’s why I highly recommend it. Saw him slashing two snake like beings. The force was awe inspiring.

Blessed Michael, archangel,
defend us in the hour of conflict.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil
(may God restrain him, we humbly pray):
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God thrust Satan down to hell
and with him those other wicked spirits
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen

Sancte Michael Archangele,
defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae caelestis,
Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute, in infernum detrude.
Amen

8 Likes

Our world is so polarized today it literally could be from anyone I’ve disagreed with on political or spiritual topics online. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Thank yes I used both of those and angelic intercession without success. I’ll try what you suggested.

1 Like

You could also clean the energy in your home / around you. Use the Atmospheric Vibration Riser 2-3 times and then use Radiate Positivity 3-5 times. Might make it easier to get rid of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLQItn4Sinw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3XjABOYqg&t=0s

2 Likes

Thanks so much man holy smokes that dragon track was awesome! I felt stuff lifting off me. I still feel a bit of the energy under my eye. Gonna give it a second listen.

1 Like

Great! Maybe they got rid of that thing, but your energy body is still messed up.

After an attack I had to ask the angels during Angelic Intercession to fix my energy body, which they did in a minute!

So you could ask the dragons to heal your energy body.

2 Likes

I’m not sure I understand are you asking how the energy feels?

External energies don’t make me the least bit fearful. But If I don’t want something in my space or my field then it not longer has the right to be there if that makes sense. Since I began using frequencies I’ve become accustomed being able to clear anything that doesn’t feel conducive to my highest good. I’m not use to not being able to clear a foreign energy out of my field. The best description I can give is it feels like having a parasite stuck to your face sucking out energy, It feels very intrusive.

1 Like