In regards to Christic Light & Vibrational Guidance

I have had several forum members messaging me that are very upset they missed the cut for the Christ Light and Vibrational Guidance field. I thought it would be a niche thing but I guess I was wrong…to my pleasant surprise. So, in the Spirit of Generosity of Christ, as long as Dream and Christ agree if and when the project is accepted, it will be a public release.

God bless. :pray:

41 Likes

I think this is what would Christ want.

11 Likes

Exactly. I think so too.

7 Likes

Nice idea!

In order to have it public, let’s get 50 votes here

Do you confirm that you will buy the NFT after its public release?
  • Yes
  • Missclick

0 voters

6 Likes

oh wow… i was just going to make a post about this… thank you for realising the importance. I am waiting for such a nft for such a long time too, wasn’t sure if it was possible here.
The Christ and the apostles were all about helping all humankind, all people and not only, not just 12. While instant connection with the beloved Christ is possible for all people, anytime, a nft for this would be of tremenduous help to feel this connection hugely more and intense, for all.
Thank you. We need to raise over the notions of “you” and “me”, or “us and our friends” and “the rest which we don’t care for”. We make these separations automatically, trained by our life here on Earth, in this jungle environment, but we can only say we have evolved a little when we have these kinds of understandings and then take superior actions, with our hearts.

12 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: well said.

You’re welcome. I look forward to seeing all the development and healing this NFT will provide for not just its owners but for others, as we use it to their benefit.

8 Likes

Today I passed the prayer you gave me to another person; it reminded me of you a lot and of the Holy Spirit :))) @whiterose

6 Likes

:):) thank you for being the shining light that you are, Desiree :star2:

5 Likes

I love and admire Christ so much, I was so sad of missing this initially… But thank you so much for making it public :heart::heart:

6 Likes

My pleasure! I was pleasantly surprised to see all the messages I received about it. I didn’t know it would be so popular.

7 Likes

I’m in a different time zone so I miss out on a ton of projects initiated while I sleep lol)

Would be awesome if this is made public, and imo the more copies the better

4 Likes

Cmon ppl, let’s get 10 more votes!

4 Likes

I sent the submission to Philip. Let’s see what happens. :pray: seems like projects are being made.

7 Likes

Bump. (now needing just 6 votes)

2 Likes

@jabstep474 @Mosseti @Rosechalice @Nemo

You seem to have showed interest in it as when it was to be a private project. If you are interested in it even with it being a public one, please put your vote there.

Then one more person and we will reach the goal.

2 Likes

Is this about the Christic Consciousness, as it appears you are referring to a being

Jesus Christ represents the archetype of Christ Consciousness, so while it will be connection to and directed by Jesus Himself, yes it’ll in effect be a Christ Consciousness Light and Vibrational Guidance field individualized to each user as a Smart field. Christ Consciousness manifested through Jesus.

Christ is not a human nor a divine individual. Christ is a title given to all fully self-realised Masters. Christ is the Army of the Voice. Christ is the Verb. The Verb is far beyond the body, the soul and the Spirit. Everyone who is able to incarnate the Verb receives in fact the title of Christ. Christ is the Verb itself. It is necessary for everyone of us to incarnate the Verb (Word). When the Verb becomes flesh in us we speak with the verb of light. In actuality, several Masters have incarnated the Christ. In secret India, the Christ Yogi Babaji has lived for millions of years; Babaji is immortal. The Great Master of Wisdom Kout Humi also incarnated the Christ. Sanat Kumara, the founder of the Great College of Initiates of the White Lodge, is another living Christ. In the past, many incarnated the Christ. In the present, some have incarnated the Christ. In the future many will incarnate the Christ. John the Baptist also incarnated the Christ. John the Baptist is a living Christ. The difference between Jesus and the other Masters that also incarnated the Christ has to do with Hierarchy. Jesus is the highest Solar Initiate of the Cosmos…" —Samael Aun Weor, The Perfect Matrimony

6 Likes

:pray:

1 Like

3 Likes

50 votes achieved! :clinking_glasses: :muscle:

3 Likes