Increase physical strength

Understood. Thank you. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

My father’s GFR is 5, after he took some ayurvedic medicine. He is on dialysis. Which fields did you use. Please advise?

1 Like

You can play Kidney Regeneration twice a day for dad

2 Likes

I would suggest this

1 Like

Already lots of good audio suggestions, may I suggest you guys pick up a form of Qigong? One hand doesn’t do much yet two hands clap, after all.

There are a zillion forms of it, sitting, moving, standing, lying down, so there will be something that can suit you guys too, no doubt. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for suggesting. He is 77, not physically very active, apart from walking. Won’t be able to exercise.

1 Like

It’s a great suggestion. But I can’t afford this field right now. Couldn’t find it on patreon either.

Try this same technique

1 Like

I am already playing kidney regeneration,stem cell, auto immune, DNA, AMPK. I have used Kidney and Adrenal healing in the past, but it increased infection for myself. So didn’t use it.

1 Like

Great, i will start using it :blush:. I hope we we can use it, before and after dialysis.

Sorry, I am bit afraid and don’t use any field while he is on dialysis.

1 Like

Do you have a blueprint?

If there is any, you can add it

Yes, I have Blue Print of Life.

1 Like

Yes ! Keep using it every day and see. My father is 75 years old and his kidney function is now stable.

I hope your father gets well again

There can be add

Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0

2 Likes

That’s great, I will add Blue print of life and SLR as well.

1 Like

This can also be considered

1 Like

Hi @Hauru , need your opinion in this , so do we play blueprint first ,then followed by Subconscious Limit remover Version 3.0 or the other way round ? Thanks man

2 Likes

I recommend using 3.0 first and then using blueprints

2 Likes

Nice , thanks man :+1:t5::blush:

1 Like

Does your father also avoid animal protein and gluten. Last year I asked him to stop that,and he felt better, but now he is not.

It might sound strange…but whenever I listen to this. My infection aggravates. Same happened with my father. He was coughing a lot. And when I stopped it…he 90% better.

I think, because it balances hormones and infection feeds on it.

Sorry, just to correct myself it’s not BOL, it is Alchemical jing charged blood. But I will wait for some more time to confirm.