Increase Your Height by Divine Blessings

Dream’s stuff goes in the new Release category. If someone posts a new audio that’s not Sapien’s in the classified section and someone buys it thinking it’s a Sapien audio, that’s on them. We already have what we need.

That said, if folks wanted a bigger area for discussion of TSW products, I wouldn’t be against that.

3 Likes

Also, I think it’s absolutely disgusting that users chose to flag a TSW release officially released ON SAPIEN’S WEBSITE in the group it’s supposed to be in, and I hope everyone who flagged it gets a nice strong reflection of their nasty judgmental karma.

2 Likes

@SorcerySupreme. This is one of the first times the community is seeing something like this. Things will sort itself out soon as we now have experience here. There was absolutely 0 malice in flagging it, I can tell energetically.

5 Likes

Maybe not, but you’d think someone who’d report a post would click the link to see where it goes first.

I reckon its important we place more emphasis on building each other up rather than ousting one another as the former allows for a more solid and fortified community to bloom. :slight_smile:

If anything we should take this situation as an opportunity to improve upon our communication skills.

I am not sure what TSW stands for, but there is nothing wrong whatsoever with other artists using the platform! Actually that’s really cool.

But for me, personally, it would make more sense if the seller wrote their name next to the merchandise they post on SoundWeave as that way we can more easily discern- especially at checkout- who’s work(s) is who’s :)

7 Likes

Oh darnit
I thought I was just making an account as a member or something to support when I did that- I didn’t realize it’s for selling as a creator purposes hahaha

1 Like

Aye so this is how that usually pulls up for me:

Monsieur DreamWeaver:

Monsieur Other(s):

So as you can see^
If I didn’t know SM any better there’s a fairly good chance I’d of selected the wealthy men audio😛

But for someone who may not know SM too well, or better yet use this forum, it can be a lil tricky

4 Likes

No it’s not. It’s simple to understand if it’s made by sapien or not.

Cuz it either says energetic alchemy at top or price tag or completely blank and doesn’t have any name which means it’s directly published by the website and not under any seller. And energetic alchemy is listed as a seller here but sapien medicine isn’t. @Captain_Nemo can correct me if I’m mistaken but I believe captain posts nft under the website directly so it doesn’t show any seller name like others. If you check all the other products from different makers you’ll see there’s a name on top of it’s price tag. It is to whom it belongs to. So if it shows there’s no name or energetic alchemy it’s from captain and the rest are not. But I do think that all products shouldn’t be listed at once all together instead should be like gumroad where products are shwon inside the seller profile. (I also mean in terms of featured product at home page there should be featured profile instead so it will be easier to understand) Also it will say “single music” on top of captain products but it’s not shown at any other sellers product and not even in energetic alchemy product.

1 Like

I’ll be creating a soundweave section cause yes, we allow third parties to sell there. Technically posting it on classified was correct as well. But I’d rather keep classified for selling pendants or items and so on.

Single music and energeticalchemy is obviously dream.

When you click on products, you’ll see the name of the creator. In this case, it’s ‘Divine Blessings.’

17 Likes