Increasing business/profit/sales

Hi @everyone I’ve started my own mobile shop. I’m new to this field and there is hard competition in the market. So my question is which is best audio to play in my shop to increase business/sales and making more profit? Please help me here. And please recommend me few like 2/3 not too much. Currently I’m listening:
Million dollar empire mindset
Probability alterations and luck
Ojas and dht (these two are not for this purpose).
Some frequency from hypnodaddy like Jupiter spin frequency and Nikola Tesla frequency etc

1 Like

You’ve got two very different goals there, so you’re probably going to need more than just 2/3.

Also, are you open to paid fields? Like

If you want us to narrow our recommendations, you’ll want to focus and communicate your needs to us.

9 Likes

You may want to add The Cone of Power to increase your intent success or its manifestation.

The Cone Of Power

4 Likes

Also add the essence of the jade maneki neko
Jade is a symbol of prosperity in China already, and in so many stores you can find the maneki neko figure in golden colours

4 Likes

the ones above + i would definitely add emotional mastering protocol and attract wealth, prosperity and abundance.

i would throw some attract customers or businesses subliminals lol

2 Likes

I’m not open to paid audios(I forgot to mention). I listen audios from YouTube. And what are two different goals?

If you don’t mind me asking why are you not open to paid audios?

1 Like

I tried to purchase some audio but my card doesn’t work. Other options like PayPal etc are not available in my country.

Which subliminals?

sent you a Pm

1 Like

The two different goals are

• To increase business/sales and
  • To make more profit.

Those are two separate and independent goals.

2 Likes

Ok now what are the recommendation.

How has been your experience? @Denish