India covid cases

I’m very concerned for what’s happening right now in India and any of you from india I hope everyone is okay. Also try looping the uvc light field too

8 Likes

I’m from India :india::cry:

R government’s stupidity nothing more

6 Likes

Are things really look like in the news? I’m asking this cause sometimes the news making things too much. But I hope things gets better there. And keep looping the uvc!

3 Likes

God almighty has to save us

3 Likes

Things are really concerning here, there’s shortage of oxygen, medical beds and even vccines. Few days ago, I took my mother to a nearby vaccination center and those who were there to take their 2nd dose of vaccine, they all were sent back home due to unavailability of vaccine. The state I live in is going through partial lockdown till May 6 and whenever I see the news channels I feel really lucky that my family is safe and I hope things soon return back to normal.

5 Likes

Yea I hope everyone back to normal again soon❤ and bless your family too

3 Likes

is there anything we can do?
Charites or whatever,
I dont know.

17 Likes

Do you think they will prolong the lockdown? I heard there is new variant of strain in there right?

1 Like

Glad to hear that! I hope it stays that way

2 Likes

Well, Thanks for considering about donation but I don’t think we lack funds. I think the issue is that the government and the concerned authorities underestimated the second wave of Covid and they lacked behind in making the necessary preparation for tackling it and of course, the citizens are at fault as well, I don’t know about other areas, but the place where I live, 95% of the people here roam without masks and now the country has reached at such a point where the Health Ministry advices us to wear a mask even at home. Now all we can do is follow the guidelines issued and get vaccinated.

9 Likes

Protecting people from covid as the theme of the next mass meditation?

7 Likes

Living with fear :sob:

I’m also from india. Just got hurled abuses at because I was walking my dog around in my lane without a mask on. Smh. But the situation is bad here. Much worse than what the government is claiming.

3 Likes

Damn… I wish they all know sapien fields so they can use it😭

3 Likes

That’s a good idea,mass meditation for protection from covid or reducing the fear of covid, cause there’s a lot of fear regarding covid nowadays and I’ve personally experienced how the fear leads to worsening of health conditions and I’ve seen doctors advising people not to panic and rush hospitals when they can be treated at home.

6 Likes

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/next-mass-meditation-1-2-may-mass-meditation-for-a-better-world

2 Likes

I’ll join this. I pray for all my sapien friends from India

3 Likes

No no. Sorry. I just posted what was already announced so that you could see mass meditation was scheduled. The organisers will have to say if we can all focus on the covid situation!

2 Likes

Those who from India and can access over the counter drugs make sure to have Vitamin D3, Zinc and Quecertin, vitamin C and if possible NAC. Also look into hot and cold therapy.

9 Likes

My country has problems with oxygen too.
Just popped in mind send an email to the health government about Sapien Hyperbaric oxygen chamber but unfortunately they are not ready.

3 Likes