India covid cases

Protecting people from covid as the theme of the next mass meditation?

7 Likes

Living with fear :sob:

I’m also from india. Just got hurled abuses at because I was walking my dog around in my lane without a mask on. Smh. But the situation is bad here. Much worse than what the government is claiming.

3 Likes

Damn… I wish they all know sapien fields so they can use it😭

3 Likes

That’s a good idea,mass meditation for protection from covid or reducing the fear of covid, cause there’s a lot of fear regarding covid nowadays and I’ve personally experienced how the fear leads to worsening of health conditions and I’ve seen doctors advising people not to panic and rush hospitals when they can be treated at home.

6 Likes

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/next-mass-meditation-1-2-may-mass-meditation-for-a-better-world

2 Likes

I’ll join this. I pray for all my sapien friends from India

3 Likes

No no. Sorry. I just posted what was already announced so that you could see mass meditation was scheduled. The organisers will have to say if we can all focus on the covid situation!

2 Likes

Those who from India and can access over the counter drugs make sure to have Vitamin D3, Zinc and Quecertin, vitamin C and if possible NAC. Also look into hot and cold therapy.

9 Likes

My country has problems with oxygen too.
Just popped in mind send an email to the health government about Sapien Hyperbaric oxygen chamber but unfortunately they are not ready.

3 Likes

Situation is grim but it will soon get better. Praying for everyone’s health and peace.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I’ve got good friends there, and from what they’ve observed the thing is that there is in every household a 9-10 day fever to one or two members, with the 5-10th day being the most sensitive ones. In that period those with any body issue, especially the already diabetic or heart or lung condition ones either get their lungs weakened to a point that their body is not able to fight the infection, or their old condition gets the better of them, eventually things worsen and die. Add to it the fear, hysteria and the weakened immune system Indians got due to staying in for the past year, and this wave got many.
Indians don’t take in proper nutrition, air quality, media quality, living in flats locked, and I’ve been told that prices of fruits has skyrocketed now.

So maybe you can do something about this, alot of fields would aid here, but who’ll get these to the masses? Next to impossible. Maybe an all encompassing field( including lung restoration, UVC, virus disruption, throat regeneration, immune system boost, etc.)which would propagate in the greater environment the more it is played(like love gravitation and ley line node) might be a viable option.

Hence it’s no wonder that when you have the majority of 1.4 BILLION people in these conditions, the system would fail no matter how well it was set. The blame game circulating among the populace is dangerous because they don’t see the real thing that leads to this- population and lifestyle. Governments are not liable after a certain point because mismanagement is smaller than the overwhelming requirement of resources. When there are 10 candies on the table when there were supposed to be 15, because the candyman stole 5, beating the candyman doesn’t help beyond a point when there are 100 kids who need the candy.

May this be a lesson to all of us.

(Think this might be a decent answer, tagging @SammyG also so)

4 Likes

NOTE: Saturday meditations will be dedicated to India :india:

Saturday 1st May

:india: The first meditation will begin at 7 am GMT and last 3 hours.

9 Likes

Sent the corona disruption fields to my friend. Here’s her review. She is in the hospital rn. Thanks @Captain_Nemo

6 Likes
2 Likes

My PATERNA Uncle is in a serious condition , please send healings , Gratitude’s

God save my country

3 Likes

Play him virus disruption from sapien and add lung regeneration

4 Likes

doing it already , thanks to @This_Boy_Here

4 Likes

It is our responsibility to spread Sapien Med’s uvc corona field among our loved once
At least
We know we are frustrated we found Sapien Med in search of solutions & it worked for us as well
What we think we got to know Sapien Med with lots of efforts why should we let other people know that easily
That is Indian mentality
However please let’s understand even if you promote Sapien Med’s fields it is up to people who patiently try it & who absolutely believe you
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन। मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि

Let’s promote Sapien Med everywhere

5 Likes