India covid cases

May God Bless you always :heart:

4 Likes

Would you please bless me too?

1 Like

hi captain , will this work on mutations which are found in india , or is it specific to first wave corona virus , please let know

2 Likes

as long as it remains covid it should be treatable no matter which variant.

23 Likes

What a strong statement

I whatsapp corona field which is available for free on gumroad

I am not sure if they believe me however I will keep on trying to spread awareness about your work

Even though I am doing that
It would depend on those people’s fate who would believe you

1 Like

Entire family in home tested positive

2 Likes

Damn I hope y’all are okay. Keep blasting that silent corona audio from gumroad. With speaker

5 Likes

Guys i have helped soooo many in the distance playing at the same time be the healer and covid one and meditate setting the intention to send that healing to so and so, what if we do that through the meditation? It can get powerful is several of us are doing that at the same time.

I usually loop x like 1 hour the covid one then lung restoration x 5 then immune system x 5, vitamin C x 5 and Plueurisy x 5.

It works. Every time no matter how bad the status of the person. 2 days max and thats it.

14 Likes

you always help everyone

6 Likes

We can all help :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I did the same/similar process and helped several people as well.

We can surely join and do it together!

5 Likes

I work today until like 7pm GTM :woozy_face: and cant play the audios haha im up and down but i still send the intention in the mean time :heart::raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

I try my best however please understand frog cannot be bigger than elephant

2 Likes

Don’t underestimate your power.

A mosquito small and all can be a nightmare for someone in a room a whole night :woman_shrugging:t2::smirk:

Also many frogs can be as big as an elephant if we try :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Ok
Let me retrospect myself if am mosquito or frog

2 Likes

Ok
I will try my best

2 Likes

Meanwhile, from my Piedmont region (IT), a military plane has departed carrying a 93% PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) oxygen self-production system that produces 61,800 liters of oxygen per hour, capable of continuously supplying 68 intubated patients, or 17 patients in high flow CPAP helmets, or 103 patients requiring oxygen therapy. It is one of the twelve certified structures in the world.
Probably a small drop in the ocean, let’s hope other nations do the same.

4 Likes

My love to the divinity in all of you

5 Likes

Which audio to use for general weakness that comes because of covid, now less symptoms for all but heavy weakness , Gratitude’s

1 Like

Jing
Chi
Pranic swirls

Vitamin C
Vitamin D

Enhanced nutrients absorption

7 Likes