Indra's Jewelled Net

Indra's Jewelled Net
Indra’s Jewelled Net - Purchase Link

“Far away in the heavenly abode of the great god Indra, there is a wonderful net which has been hung by some cunning artificer in such a manner that it stretches out indefinitely in all directions. In accordance with the extravagant tastes of deities, the artificer has hung a single glittering jewel at the net’s every node, and since the net itself is infinite in dimension, the jewels are infinite in number. There hang the jewels, glittering like stars of the first magnitude, a wonderful sight to behold. If we now arbitrarily select one of these jewels for inspection and look closely at it, we will discover that in its polished surface there are reflected all the other jewels in the net, infinite in number. Not only that, but each of the jewels reflected in this one jewel is also reflecting all the other jewels, so that the process of reflection is infinite. The Hua’yen school [of Buddhism] has been fond of this image, mentioned many times in its literature, because it symbolizes a cosmos in which there is an infinitely repeated interrelationship among all the members of the cosmos. This relationship is said to be one of simultaneous mutual identity and mututal intercausality.”

~ Francis H. Cook, Hua-yen Buddhism: The Jewel Net of Indra

Quoted and info from here:

49 Likes

Lovely concept! Indra’s Net symbolizes so many magnificent concepts!

• The nature of the world, the matrix (Maya) and the way to transcend it
  • The Holographic nature of the microcosm and the macrocosm
  • Interconnectedness of ALL things
  • The Emptiness that is the inherent nature of everything
  • Non-localized nature of the Cosmos and Consciousness
  • A Cosmic Intelligence that pervades each of the node of the net, etc.
46 Likes

What will be the purpose of this field to us?

6 Likes

The art work is top notch. Indra’s net must be the origin of fractals in mathematics. I was actually thinking of a NFT or field to experience parallel selves but whose name we no longer mention here suggested in a thread it is not a good idea to try it even. Captain read my mind I guess.

Will this help to experience parallel selves from other timelines?

5 Likes

Voldemort ?

3 Likes

Cool. I once had this idea of a group NFT project for this exact concept. Now it can be shelved with this lovely and publicly avaliable creation from Captain.

1 Like

I don’t know much about what exactly happened but an ex-member of this forum.

2 Likes

Beautiful art

2 Likes

Indra’s net became famous with the Tesseract from the movie Interstellar but Joseph Campbell talked about in the final episode of Power of Myth. What a great teacher!

6 Likes

Ok

Oh!
You mean that 4d library thingy he was in at the end?

1 Like

Yes, but in the movie I think it is mentioned 5D, not sure, have not seen in a long time.

2 Likes

Yeah I should rewatch it
That time I’ve seen it at the cinema, it was beyond amazing…

2 Likes

Yes, the movie is a drug man.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Oh wow! Just seeing this release. Another gem to add to my wish list. :star_struck: :sparkles::spider_web:

/Looping all the financial fields now/

4 Likes

Maybe so we can experience all this and more…

3 Likes

Then you may consider yourself very fortunate! :blush:

I can’t be more specific cause i don’t have the audio

2 Likes

Indra’s Net is about the interconnectedness of everything and more. I’m sure Captain added more to it. :blush:

This article lays out Indra’s Net in a simpler manner.

9 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes