Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production (for Anti-Allergic and Anti-Inflammatory Effects)

@MUSICMUSICMUSIC Thanks!! :smile:

4 Likes

Me too! ā€œDo no harm, take no shitā€? That IS poetry. @Star rocks :v:t2:

And since Iā€™m here: thanks from me as well for this new release :pray:t2:

8 Likes

@Bronyraur yeah, lol. Pretty much sums up the thing, huh? :wink:

Thanks!

3 Likes

Yes so perfectly said

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the basis of assertive behavior. Love it

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been using it for a day and I notice a little less pain in my thigh, letā€™s see.

5 Likes

15 Likes

Excellent one! Banged my middle knuckle at work around 10PM. Saw this later and played twice.Got caught up in major work stress while knuckle was hurting/little swole all night. Forgot about it. Got home around 7:30. By 9AM knuckle was COMPLETELY normal! Only 2 listens.Didā€™nt do any other physical fields in that time. Thanks Dream!

9 Likes

Wow! that was fast, this is now on Patreon along with Journey to Nibiru and other new audios. Thanks a lot, @Captain_Nemo!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/induced-growth-44008589

10 Likes

A Plasmafied version of this field would be amazing, my allergies get intense this time of year and I have to loop HGF a loooooot to get them to settle down.

6 Likes

Very very effective in this allergy season.

Just need to listen to it once, let the HGF do the work (often it takes 10min or so) and allergies are gone for the days :pray:

10 Likes

Was researching HGF and a nice (great) side effect is kidney regeneration and proper kidney functioning :+1:
(Holy **** this is really one of the most slept on fields everā€¦
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3081175/ Just look at all the benefits of HGF)

9 Likes

https://www.alliedacademies.org/articles/hepatocyte-growth-factor-shows-benefits-for-patients-with-chronic-renal-failure-induced-type-2-diabetes.html#:~:text=HGF%20is%20one%20of%20the,biological%20HGF%20protein%20[15].

1 Like

Kidney Problems:
Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) is produced by mesenchymal cells during organ injury [14]. HGF is one of the most extensive a biological activity factor and presents multifunctional anti-fibrosis factor that plays a critical in kidney development, acute injury and regeneration, which is activated by proteolytic cleavage at the site of injury and results in a biological HGF protein [15]. Biologically active HGF suppresses fibrosis and molecular basis for HGF-mediated regression of renal fibrosis was elaborated in previous report [16,17]. Notably, plasma concentration of HGF exhibited decreasing trend in patients with type 2 diabetes, who may be regulated other inflammatory factor expression levels [18]. Therefore, HGF may be regarded as a local acute phase protein with chronic renal failure.

Diabetes:
HGF overexpression was able to compensate for the negative effects related to the absence of IRS2, by normalizing Ī²-cell mass and improving glucose homeostasis in the context of IR (44). Taken together, these findings indicate that HGF could be employed as a regenerative factor in the treatment of diabetes

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been listening to this for a while, now Iā€™m a bit iffyā€¦ Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s some protection for tumors!?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

thatā€™s amazing thanks for sharing

1 Like

Therapeutic role of human hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) in treating hair loss - PubMed studies say that HGF could regenerate hair (treat balding)

3 Likes

Still hoping that this one has built in protection for cancer/tumor growth :slight_smile:
@Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Is it safe to loop this for a couple of hours? I have Covid and the inflammation in my chest and stomach are starting to get out of control. Iā€™ve tried Iron Gullet for the stomach but it doesnā€™t seem to be helping unfortunately.

1 Like

I definitely wouldnā€™t loop this, but after your 2-3 listens I would recommend this stack

Iā€™ve been using this for around 2 weeks and a majority of my allergy symptoms have disappeared

4 Likes