Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production (for Anti-Allergic and Anti-Inflammatory Effects)

Thanks for your reply man. I have a Covid stack made and they are in it. My stomach is getting a really tough time with it and the inflammation from it is restricting my breathing. Oxygen levels are OK but my breathing and cough and weezing are terrible. Kidneys got a bad hit also but Kidney and Adrenal Healing helped me to be able to get back going for a wee again. Nervous System is getting hit hard as well but I hope the fields for the nerves will help ease off that, I just can’t get the inflammation any bit under control.

I would recommend increasing your antioxidant intake because most of the inflammation audios use some form of antioxidant in order to handle the issue. During this type of stack I’ve made sure to increase how much im intaking through blueberries and other vegetables

1 Like

I can’t really eat much at the moment but I do have the Antioxidant Formula in my stack and im using Turmeric capsules also to try and help with the inflammation. It just came in to my mind about the new Cannabinoids Album, I’m sure some of those may be able to help? :thinking: I’m not sure about looping them though. I’ll check the thread now. Thanks for your help Reform :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Have you tried the “body nerve healing” track from patreon? It’s long and it’s ammmaaazzzinggg I would try it, it seems to really help me with “can’t put my finger on it but I feel awful” times

2 Likes

Hey Jen. I have it in my stack also :slightly_smiling_face: I have (I think) every nerve field in my stack, I really like the long one also. I think I have all organs, nervous system, Lymphatic system all covered so hopefully I have most stuff covered. I used the Cannabinoid fields last night and I think they helped a bit for a while but I’m not sure how long they can be played for, I’d loop all of them all night if I could.
I have autoimmune and my white blood cells are non existent and my inflammatory markers are constantly high so I’m having a bit of a crappy time with Covid, my girlfriend is doing good though so at least that’s one good thing :pray:t3: Hopefully in a few more days things will get better. Thanks for the message :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hope u are continuing to use:
*Lung Antioxident Field
*Restoration From the Long Haul
*Plasmalogen

U can also use:
*Hyperbaric Oxygen X2, followed by
*Glutathione

6 Likes

Oh I completely forgot about Hyperbaric Oxygen and Glutathione, thank you @SilverZuzu :pray:t3: I don’t want to derail this thread with my covid issues but if I make a post and show my stacks I have made (they are very long) maybe you and others may be able to give me some advice if you wouldn’t mind. I’ll make a new post now but no problem if you can’t, the recommendations you gave me there which I haven’t already got will be a big help thank you.

4 Likes

Seamie -

Don’t forget:
*Vitamin C- and take some orally too
*Vitamin D- ditto

4 Likes

I’m taking both of them orally every day :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Focus on the Long Haul for sure, that’s the most important one especially for you

2 Likes

Thanks Shivy I definitely will :raised_hands:t3: Hopefully it will, its a week today and still no sign of easing off.

2 Likes

Have faith, even I sometimes don’t have faith in god but I know he is there in each step of our life to help us and teach us a valuable lesson, I have had bad anxiety, and I am on a journey to fully heal it and finally accept my lesson from god, god gives his toughest battles to his strongest warriors and we must keep going

4 Likes

Lovely words man :raised_hands:t3:
I hope you conquer your anxiety battle, I know how much it can suck.
I found the PTSD Field to be a brilliant help for it if you haven’t tried it yet.

3 Likes

Thanks bro, yeh, I just have to stick to it now, got a good stack to hopefully permanently reverse it and so far it’s going good, the deep brain magnetic stimulation and outlook retrainer is amazing

1 Like

That’s great to hear man, one day you will wake up and all of that anxiety will be just a distant memory of the past :muscle:t3:
I need to try Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation more often. I have New Perspectives but it has falling to the way side at the moment while I’m trying to focus on Covid stacks but I should definitely add it back in.
I’m looking forward to the day you can tell me you’re anxiety free man, keep fighting that good fight to where you want to be :pray:t3:

3 Likes

We will get there for sure, keeping you in my prayers bro :muscle:

3 Likes

Is this safe for cat? My cat getting worse

I think i’m allergic to mites or dust mites, idk. Can this field help?

Is it safe to use Hepatocyte growth factor every day 2 times

Thanks in advance

Literally just cleared my allergies up 100% about 75% through the video lol. No need to go grab the allergy meds.

6 Likes