Induced Mots - c Production (Longevity series)

Haven’t used it long enough

1 Like

it helped ur insulin sensitivity right?

Yes it did

5 Likes

Great, I have a family history of Diabetes, so I have a moderately high chance of getting it when I grow up.

5 Likes

Don’t worry, you’ll be fine

4 Likes

Let’s hope so.

3 Likes

Was feeling bloated today. Played this a couple of times. I can feel it working …

9 Likes
2 Likes

I play this pre-meal field in front of all the meals I am going to eat that day:
Food Charger and Enhancer X1

Then when I eat a meal I play:
AMPK x2
MOTS-C X2
Glycolysis X2
Enhanced Fat Metabolism X2
Super Metabolic Boost X1
Enhanced Cellular Nutrient AbsorptionX1

I usually eat 2 meals a day.
I listen to this stack at least once a day with 1 meal. Try to do it with the 2nd meal, if I dont I always play Enhanced Cellular Nutrient after the 2nd meal.

Played this stack until very recently 1 time with each meal. Now minimum of this stack once a day.

10 Likes

Hello guys

Would you recommend this audio over diabetes audio?

3 Likes

Some benefits or results?

Easier to maintain my weight/fat loss.

6 Likes

This is great for blood pressure

2 Likes

Honestly yes, the og works, but this one I think helps more short AND long term too which is the main goal of treating diabetes or blood sugar issues, you want it regulated for a longer period of time, not just after you eat

3 Likes

https://www.diabetesaustralia.com.au/news/small-protein-may-play-a-big-role-in-managing-type-1-diabetes/

2 Likes

guys I think this is a very usefull and promising field but I wonder if any specific cofactor is necessary to maintain a high production of mots-c? I mean, do you need some kind of extra mineral, amino acid or vitamin from food that is essential to produce mots in adequate amounts or is it enough with normal diet? I appreciate if someone more informed on the subject can answer.

1 Like

ChatGPT: MOTS-c (Mitochondrial ORF of the 12S rRNA Type-c) is a recently discovered peptide that is encoded in the mitochondrial DNA. It was identified through a process called mitochondrial DNA sequencing, which involves analyzing the entire mitochondrial genome to identify potential functional regions.

MOTS-c is a small peptide consisting of only 16 amino acids, and it is believed to be involved in regulating metabolism and energy production in the body. Specifically, MOTS-c has been shown to have several potential benefits, including:

1. Improving glucose metabolism: MOTS-c has been shown to improve glucose metabolism by increasing insulin sensitivity and glucose uptake in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue. This suggests that MOTS-c may have potential applications in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
  2. Increasing exercise capacity: Studies have shown that MOTS-c supplementation can improve exercise capacity and endurance in mice, possibly by increasing mitochondrial biogenesis and oxidative metabolism.
  3. Anti-aging effects: MOTS-c has been shown to have anti-aging effects in mice, including improved insulin sensitivity, reduced inflammation, and increased lifespan.
  4. Improving cardiovascular health: MOTS-c has been shown to improve cardiovascular function and reduce the risk of atherosclerosis in animal models. These effects may be related to improved mitochondrial function and energy metabolism.
  5. Protecting against neurodegenerative diseases: Some studies have suggested that MOTS-c may have neuroprotective effects and could help to protect against neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
  6. Regulating appetite and body weight: MOTS-c has been shown to regulate appetite and body weight in animal models, possibly by affecting the hypothalamus and other brain regions involved in appetite regulation.
  7. Promoting wound healing: MOTS-c has been shown to promote wound healing and tissue regeneration in animal models, possibly by increasing mitochondrial biogenesis and cell proliferation.
  8. Bone health: MOTS-c has been shown to improve bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis in animal models. These effects may be related to increased osteoblast (bone-forming cell) activity and decreased osteoclast (bone-resorbing cell) activity.
  9. Tissue healing: MOTS-c has been shown to promote tissue healing and regeneration in animal models. One study found that MOTS-c improved wound healing in diabetic mice by increasing angiogenesis (the formation of new blood vessels) and reducing inflammation.
  10. Muscle mass: MOTS-c has been shown to increase muscle mass in mice, possibly by activating the mTOR signaling pathway, which regulates muscle protein synthesis.
  11. Age-related muscle loss: In a study of older mice, MOTS-c supplementation was shown to prevent age-related muscle loss and improve muscle function, possibly by improving mitochondrial function and reducing oxidative stress.

Overall, while much of the research on MOTS-c and muscle health is still in the early stages, these findings suggest that MOTS-c may have potential benefits for improving exercise performance, increasing muscle mass, and preventing age-related muscle loss. However, more research is needed to fully understand these potential benefits and how they may translate to humans.

6 Likes

Just to make sure, use 2-3 times at most, is that per day or per each listen a few times a day?

2 Likes

I think it’s per day.

2 Likes

Playing this seems to make my body respond to fields as if I was healthy and my issues couldn’t block fields from working perfectly.

Consider it a booster if you will.

I’ve noticed this effect with cardarine/stenabolic but also with collagen production. After this, every field feels like some doping.

3 Likes