Inner Bliss Illuminator

INNER BLISS ILLUMINATOR

Inner Joy: Fills the listener with a deep sense of happiness from within.

Inner Peace: Ensures a tranquil mind, alleviating internal turmoil.

Self-Love: Amplifies feelings of self-worth, acceptance, and love.

Mindfulness: Present state of consciousness

Purifying Radiance: Clears away any internal shadows such as fears, limiting beliefs, letting the inner light shine brighter.

Lean to the Best Self: connects and directs listener towards the best and most balanced version of themselves

Balance of Serotonin & Dopamine: Promotes emotional well-being and positivity by balancing pleasure/happiness neurotransmitters

Luminous Protection: Radiant inner light that expands positively outwards and protects against negative outside influences

Alignment with Positive and Higher Vibrational Energies: Lean you more towards these energies in day to day life.

106 Likes

Oh nice one, SammyG!

The image is amazing :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Wow, amazing!

6 Likes

Agree
highly captivating

7 Likes

Amazing @SammyG !! Thank you :pray:

6 Likes

This is THE field people need right now.

13 Likes

Hi @SammyG Is it possible to put it so we can buy from Patreon also. Lately, I have been having a problem buying from Gumroad

3 Likes

This is the field I am buying no doubt.

Get this everyone.

After all the deep healing you have done, it is time to maintain that highest version of you.

11 Likes

There is a free version on the channel:

It’s also tied to this masterpiece:

14 Likes

Epic

5 Likes

All we need

1 Like

Does this have all the same sub-fields as the YT version? If so, will definitely purchase down the line!

1 Like

It’s a +++ version of the free meditation.

2 Likes

bought it but i didnot recieve download link. first time it happens. any idea??

i cannot log in to library also

with identification code i recieve error message.

wtffff

i recieved the normal email from gunriqd but it is empty inside. no file to download @Rosechalice ? someone?

ps. issue resolved: dumb smartphone. sorry.

1 Like

This should have made it obvious that the issue was not from Sapien Med’s side.

1 Like

no. it was gumroad.

Amazinig. Thank You :dizzy:
My next must have.

This frequency doesn’t appear on Sapien’s Gumroad page. I discovered it via the “new releases” tab on the blog, which is a shame, because it loses visibility.

I’ll take it today, as others have said, it’s time to anchor the right states of being after alchemizing and cleansing for a long time! :sunny:

7 Likes

Well … i have to share that the firsts days i listened to it … i went into an inner nightmare…
It have been a hudge turmoil, i was already quite low when i began to listened, and i Hoped it would have helped me to resurface, but I went down even deeper…
I’m just out of it since 2days and so I will try to listen to it again … and see what happen now…
I hope it was just a cleansing phase.

2 Likes

So the Inner Bliss Illuminator is not a guided meditation field like Luminous Path to Inner Peace… I can use it without earphones?

Just to clarify, this field is the upgrade to Luminous Path to Inner Peace, right? To me, they seem different from one another (looking at both of their descriptions).