1 Like

Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers
but to be fearless in facing them.

Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain
but for the heart to conquer it.

Let me not look for allies in life’s battlefield
but to my own strength.

Let me not crave in anxious fear to be saved
but hope for the patience to win my freedom.

Rabindranath Tagore

4 Likes

From the movie “The Long Kiss Goodnight”

1 Like

3 Likes

“You´re not serious figures. I love you… but you’re not… serious people” - Logan Roy

Ancestral Mathematics. Really puts things into perspective

7 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Get Higher, See Better
(me)
(well, who knows who was the first person to use such words or similar ones, but they stopped in my head, so I claim them lol)

Because if You Get Higher and See Better, You Can Choose Better.

Or I can think that my ancestors were horny…

Well, good for me anyway. :pray::grinning:

1 Like

To each their own. :joy:

1 Like

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” by Lao Zi

“Through self-love, you can shatter the parts of your ego and personality that were formed through pain – the bits of emotional armour that were meant to protect your heart after it was hurt.” by Vex King

“We may hate them. We may fear them. We may avoid them. But we don’t need to. Like sunsets, endings can be beautiful. The next morning, the sun always rises again, because there is no such thing as an ending, just a new beginning.” by Parker S. Huntington

“Courage isn’t action in the absence of fear. Courage. Bravery. Valor. None of these exist without fear. Fear gives meaning to our sacrifices and meaning to our victories.“ by Parker S. Huntington

2 Likes

Do I want this?
Do I WANT this?
Do I want THIS?

7 Likes

Yep.

1 Like

In an infinite multiverse, there is no such thing as fiction

5 Likes

“The devil does not care who does the hating as long as the hating gets done.” - Andrew Klavan

4 Likes

Remember to focus on positive thoughts and weed out the limiting ones! :two_hearts:

2 Likes