Intense burping (2+ years); pressure in chest, weakness in heart, shortness of breath. Thoughts?

Feels like a massive energy blockage I’ve been dealing with for a while and was wondering if anyone could help or relate.

Been burping for two years now, and most recently, it’s a burp or two per minute. That gets old and exhausting. I wake up gasping for breath.

Most of the day I walk around with severe pressure in my chest area and shortness of breath. I’m athletic by nature, so this has robbed me of so much joy and activity. Can’t lift. Can’t work for long periods. It forces me to sit and do less of what feeds my soul, sports, hiking, biking, lifting, etc., and has impacted my ability to make money consistently.

Any thoughts or help getting beyond this stage would be greatly appreciated.

Much love :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I can press on my body (neck, chest, stomach) and burp on command. I don’t take anything but an occasional Advil. Have some old Zantac but that has since been taken off the market because it has been shown to cause cancer. I still take it here or there when things are really bad.

1 Like

I think blueprint of life can reverse that issue back to where it’s normal stage.

To prevent cancer just use that cancer field v2 on sapien channel.

There is also stomach healing from sapien channel as well.

2 Likes

Thank you @anon25711007 . I really appreciate it. How /why is this a part of the process? What is happening inside my body?

1 Like

I can’t really precisely say about it but the blueprint of life will reverse any disorders. Even mental disorder. I think that one field can cover many things including your problem that you’re facing. Since it reverse anything that is disorders :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

i think that’s just anxiety. in two years you have done medical check up no ? we can’t advice you if you didn’t have a medical check up

1 Like

It’s a good suggestion to get checked out. I’m gonna take you up on it.

Hello Bax. Add all the heart healing fields, I’m sure it will give you relief.

Take care.

2 Likes

Have you… Been to a doctor?

4 Likes

Thank you @Star. For clarity sake, may I ask how many there are? That way I know I’m listening to all of them.

1 Like

I have not. I’m out of state from where I’d be able to be seen and won’t be there for the foreseeable future. Trying to figure a way to get health insurance while on the road. Figured I’d see energetically what could be done. Thanks @MonkeyOwl

1 Like

It’s difficult to say then, if you don’t know the root cause.
It could be as easy as food allergy, could be rooted in something psychosomatic, or something like reflux or whatever with digestion.

You can try the general healing fields.
Plasma light
Cosmo volt
Mana circuits (will help also w energy blockage)
Fa Jin gong healing
Five elements balanced
Schumann Resonance
Paid fields: acu automation, microkinesi therapist

Some digestion specific fields like the intestine healing, intestinal cleanse… I’m not super familiar with the rest

For energy blockage
Chakra audios
Energy blockage removal
Paid fields project kundalini (prob overkill )

For mental side of things
Subconscious limits removal
Parental love
Unconditional love
Anxiety help
Fear release
Some of the newer ones…
(A lot of others… you have to think a bit about what the issue may be)

I had something similar at one point, not so extreme though… it was mostly anxiety related. Also, for me it was a warning sign of needing to change direction - I knew I was not happy / doing well but I kept ignoring it.
I would eat (anything), and after would feel sick and bloated… extreme fatigue, something was taking up a lot of energy to digest :sweat_smile:
Sometimes I would throw up, but usual I would… “try” or “start” but it would just be burping / release of a ton of gas from the stomach.
I would make the wild guess there is something in your life you “can’t quite stomach” or at least a situation you feel powerless in.

4 Likes

There is the Heart Regeneration and the Heart Inflammation Reduction and Healing directly targeting heart, and there’s also Enhanced blood circulation, Stroke Prevention and Healing that target blood, arteries/ veins, improving all the related system to the heart. So I’d use all of them :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit- I remembered now that there is the Blood Purifier + and the Alchemical jing targeted blood :+1:

5 Likes

That is anxiety man. I have the same symptoms sometimes. Use the anxiety removal field when ever you feel the same and also use what @star have suggested it will help.

4 Likes

I meant to get back to this. Thank you for the post. There are/were a few things I felt the path had forced on me that created a variety of circumstances that left me feeling helpless. And I often times I wanted to do something about it, but energetically could not gather the proper amount of strength to make changes. It has been a Catch-22.

Because the things I am dragging a vague brush over involve other people, and a ton of unsettled emotions as well as difficult conversations. And so to bring these things up, it’s hard to do so when you’re feeling at a tremendous disadvantage energetically. You may set out to be firm in a stance and then well, if you don’t have the energy to withstand the tough conversations, you’re out of luck and will wither on your conviction or your desire to have them…either way, I think you’re onto something. Thank you @MonkeyOwl

4 Likes

true that, had these symptoms many times before, good news is that it’s nothing serious at all

3 Likes