Intention Repeater Thread

I’m at the point where I can charge with my mind and make weed water, so could be why it also works so well for me when doing WAV.

You put it on the line that is something like this:

!/content/intention_repeater_max_cuda --dur 23:00:00 --imem 23 --intent “I am calm.”

I’m not seeing a line for that anywhere.

This is what I’m seeing.

That’s not Colab. That’s MAX.
I believe you asked about Colab:

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/not-for-the-faint-of-heart/8977/47?u=anthroteacher

Awesome, this helped clear up everything, thank you!

Anthro, will an intent to have something not start until another action is initiated work?

In this example, I’d like a candle to emit certain energies/emotions only when lit.

Sometimes energy can be fickle, so there’s no absolutes.

I say give it a try.

I have been able to charge a video to where at certain points it makes you feel different emotions, so doing things with respect to time is certainly doable.

1 Like

How well did it work?

well,it was really really subtle,maybe a bit stronger than what I did before.Next time when i play it I will say intent in my mind,asking ur servitor directly,and my dragon to work with him to make effects stronger.Also volume was low and it was glass,so maybe using something that conducts vibrations would be better?Honestly I am running out of ideas,only thing I can try is repeat experiment but add intention repeater to the mix.

I have been using energy sensitivity and body primer audios from Sapien`s enegy awakening course so I am semi certain problem isnt with my sensitivity to energy.

It could also be that I’ve only smoked weed twice in my life. Might be more sensitive to it.
I also spent 2-5 years making my energy field denser/stronger, so my small intents have a big impact.

Yeah how do I work on my energy field like you did?It isnt as simple as make yourself more sensitivr right?

If you can feel energy and shift it, you can focus on a dense white dwarf star like Sirius B into your body to transform/ascend it. It can get very dense feeling when you get it going.

You can run the Repeater to make your energy field stronger. Or use it to clear, heal, balance and release what you do not need.

1.So I just find the picture of that dwarf star,type affirmations like:I feel dwarf star sirius b radiating inside of my body,meditate while repeater is running.
2.How do I do that,do I just use affirmations-my energy field is becoming stronger.I can clearly sense my energy field being dense and strong,meditate to it while repeater is running.
3.For that I use your video clearing blockages while multitasking,it does wonders for me.

Well, I feel energy, so I steer it with intention. I focus on the gravity/magnetic field of Sirius B transfomring my body into crystaline or something.

Did you find that meditation somewhere I can look it up.From what you say,I feel like my goal should be meditating on becoming crystaline conductor for intention repeater in all its forms,program,collab,wav.I feel like all what I wrote and what u say comes down to that.

would torus field sapien made,be good aid in doing this?

You’ll have to try as I’m not too familiar with much of Sapien’s work. It was my own meditation, I believe my guides gave it to me.

Yeah I see,so I will do it by your instructions.Field basically enchances your torus field,balances stuff and works in overall to fix it.I may be wrong.You probably know about torus field.

What I do now is look at a picture of Anubis to connect with one of many Anubis beings, and do heart/energy exchanges with him and it builds my energy much stronger. It’s also amazingly loving. They are sixth-density, up there with Ra.

You could do energy exchanges with a being you hold in high regard if they are ok with that as well.

If you find the right being, and have a connection that leaves you captivated and in awe, this is kind of the expression. It’s like that nearly 24/7 with me:

1 Like

The connection to the right being feels much like this song to me:

2 Likes