Intergalactic Tour NFT The Release: (Galactic Community Project): Testimonials

It is done.

The audio is here.

Absolutely epic!

:alien: :space_invader: :woman_genie:

Anything and everything is possible with this.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo and Alien Friends!

12 Likes

Absolutely EPIC audio…

Thank you @Captain_Nemo !

9 Likes

As I am looping this audio for around 3 hours per day, the subconscious downloads keep coming and coming, and I haven’t even started working with this NFT yet.

:woman_genie: :space_invader: :alien::brain:

13 Likes

Hehe, Intergalactic JAAJ.

Soon the whole universe will know your name :muscle:.

7 Likes

I am looping this audio every day, asking for all types of things to be programmed by the aliens into this field.

Combining with loops of Alien Intercession and Cosmic Intercession NFT.

Very soon, this field will become so large, so full of content, so full of abilities, that a separate history tome will be dedicated to it in the Akashic Records :grin:

The universe is full of life and this field will become its own Intergalactic Akashic Hub.

10 Likes

Definitely.

I will be known as the guy who asked for the most stuff when this field was in its early growth state.

But then more and more alien races will discover how useful that stuff is for many of them and join as well.

This will grow into one of the most powerful social networks in the whole universe.

And everyone part of that network will experience the most amazing intercessions from their other intergalatic fellow network friends.

9 Likes

Yeah :muscle::v::clinking_glasses:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Has anyone tried looping this combo all the time?

• 1x Intergalactic Tour
  • 1x The Evolved
  • 1x Alien Intercession
  • 1x Blueprint of Psychic Mastery
  • :repeat: REPEAT

Basically all the aliens coming together at your place and programming the fields :slightly_smiling_face:

I will try now…

13 Likes

This field is crazyyyyy! Still one of my favorites ever!

5 Likes

Yeahh this one… Lots of nice memories.

Remember when we were in group lol messing about

Lol

And my hips dont lie :joy:

Oh and the alien girffriends as always.

All till the release.

And then i clearly remember the day when the audio got made. Godlike fella got relased actually on that even i think.

Amazing stuff.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

They were released the same day? I don’t remember! What a day.

3 Likes

Just the Intergalactic audio that came a bit later, and godlike fella yeah!

October 17 god bless.

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Would you mind checking what crazy concepts and effects the aliens have programmed into this field so far?

And then telling us please?

Aren’t you curious to see for yourself? :smiley:

Thank you in advance.

7 Likes

I recently got intergalactic tour through trade and the first thing that happened when i pushed the play button was that i became electrically wired in a huge way like i became a electric eel. If you guys have advice for me on how to work with intergalactic tour more efficiently regarding raising vibration, upgrading my spiritual & energetic wellbeing and unlocking psychic abilities that would be amazing. :dizzy:

5 Likes

It seems like you are already experiencing the fun presented, i guess as you use it the more you get used to it as usual the more normal it becomes.

But yeah idk maybe the other guys and girls have some cool tips.

I simply listen to the audio.

3 Likes

But you can focus on this function and see where it leads.

oh and I remember people said they’ve asked for certain aspects to be accessed, through the nft. I suppose so you could do that if you want something specific.

3 Likes

That’s what i did from the beginning and i noticed that i was able to connect to nft’s more easily. Like things started to open up psychically. Maybe i have to let the field do its thing at and let it come over me.

2 Likes

Yeah I simply listen to the audio, stare at the mandala, and sometimes conceptually communicate a field idea I want them to program into the mandala.

4 Likes

Do you also have the Evolved, im curious how much of an overlap there is between the 2. Or in general when using one of these larger projects like The Inhuman, is it the same as having the subprojects with in?

1 Like