Intergalactic Tour NFT The Release: (Galactic Community Project): Testimonials

I recently got intergalactic tour through trade and the first thing that happened when i pushed the play button was that i became electrically wired in a huge way like i became a electric eel. If you guys have advice for me on how to work with intergalactic tour more efficiently regarding raising vibration, upgrading my spiritual & energetic wellbeing and unlocking psychic abilities that would be amazing. :dizzy:

5 Likes

It seems like you are already experiencing the fun presented, i guess as you use it the more you get used to it as usual the more normal it becomes.

But yeah idk maybe the other guys and girls have some cool tips.

I simply listen to the audio.

3 Likes

But you can focus on this function and see where it leads.

oh and I remember people said they’ve asked for certain aspects to be accessed, through the nft. I suppose so you could do that if you want something specific.

3 Likes

That’s what i did from the beginning and i noticed that i was able to connect to nft’s more easily. Like things started to open up psychically. Maybe i have to let the field do its thing at and let it come over me.

2 Likes

Yeah I simply listen to the audio, stare at the mandala, and sometimes conceptually communicate a field idea I want them to program into the mandala.

4 Likes

Do you also have the Evolved, im curious how much of an overlap there is between the 2. Or in general when using one of these larger projects like The Inhuman, is it the same as having the subprojects with in?

1 Like

Nah I don’t but I think @veh does.

2 Likes

I’m sure intergalactic would have a larger dose of aliens, in evolved they’d be to fit into the whole/general idea of evolved.

but honestly these are so complex, beyond my current comprehensions to give a definite answer, i can only make assumptions based on my logic at the moment and whatever I experience.

4 Likes

Well put, these things are difficult to describe

2 Likes

I have something going on with that eye in the cube. It’s kinda sucking me in and it feels like it’s constantly scanning me. If i had experienced something like this in the past I would have panicked. :blush:

3 Likes

Haha it’s awesome. I think it is scanning. I sometimes just connect psychically. Don’t always use the mandala.

4 Likes

I’m still wondering how you guys do this. If i try to understand intellectually then i fail. I wonder if i already do this without knowing it but mostly the mind tells me i’m not. Maybe the trick is to not doubt my abilities and gifts and just trust more that i’m doing it the right way.

2 Likes

A year of intergalactic tour :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes