Internal Server Error

Day 11/25 of my Energy Awakening Course

https://course.enlightenedstates.com/

The website shows an internal server error for the past 12hours.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@course.enlightenedstates.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

3 Likes

I was looking at the course page today too and get the same error.

@SammyG
Will this become available for purchase again?
is this just a temporary server error that will fix itself after a few days?
Thank you.

1 Like

Interesting. Thanks for bringing this up! Will get fixed as soon as I can

7 Likes

Heylo :wave:
Looks like the internal error message is still showing when one presses “buy product”. Any updates?@SammyG Thank you :blush: :pray:t2:

The course site has gone down. I think I might have to reupload all the videos elsewhere unfortunately. But will get this done asap

11 Likes

If you need a snapshot of the site by any chance.
https://web.archive.org/web/20220910125446/https://course.enlightenedstates.com/home/course/energy-awakening-course/3

I was using it with the transcripts without the videos, good thing I downloaded all the accompanying pdfs before site offlined.

PS. I’m not sure if you’ve asked your web host, they can time machine back to the last working backup copy and restore the site.

Get it up, I want to get it! :)

1 Like

Can they really? I just spoke to the old hosting site and since I switched hosting, they deleted everything :confused: I am rather sad about that. I worked really hard on the course. I think I do have enough of the old files. Just have to figure out a way to republish everything.

Sorry to the people that haven’t been able to access at all for quite some time.

4 Likes

I work on websites too, mostly WordPress.
A nightmare to troubleshoot when these 500/403 happen for no rhyme or reason.
My host (siteground) has a section in the admin backend to restore a backup copy should anything go wrong.

You can talk to the current host of your “course.enlightenedstates” subdomain, they should have backup copies and they can restore it for you.

Nope they deleted the backups since I switched hosting. It was weird though because I switched hosting last year and this only stopped wprking a few weeks ago.

1 Like

will it be back again soon?

The course site is back!
It works fine so far on mobile devices with my past progress marked accordingly.

But on my laptop nothing happens when I clicked on the video links, same on safari/chrome/firefox.

1 Like

I would give it some time, maybe last pieces of maintenance are happening literally this week.

1 Like

My mistake, I was clicking these in vain …

I should go to My Courses and Start Lesson

1 Like

Site’s down…

I bought the course in August 2020 and I wanted to recheck it. However it is impossible to login. My username and email used to login are considered as non existing, even though I still have emails in my mail box about meetings and purchase of the course.
Was the database erased? Thank you

@SammyG Sam, you probably missed this, any help?

For anyone that can’t sign into the course, send me a PM as I can get you access through other means.

Hi Maskadun!

Nice to see you again KY2

2 Likes

Is there any way I can purchase the course? Trying to but the site has gone glitchy