Introducing the Virtus Victoriam Legion

Welcome to the Virtus Victoriam Legion

The Virtus Victoriam Legion stands as representative of intellectual virtue, prowess and cognitive evolution, an exclusive society reserved for those who have unlocked the next level of human potential through the advanced brain fields provided by Dreamweaver. This elite organization is not merely a collective of brilliant minds; it is a dynamic force shaping the future of human achievement, innovation, and thought leadership.

At the helm of the Virtus Victoriam Legion is the President, overseeing nine Ambassadors, each leading an Embassy composed of Consuls. The Ambassadors have already been appointed as shepherd of their consuls and guide on their journeys.

Each member who attains the prestigious Ambassador level in the Virtus Victoriam Legion is bestowed with a bespoke Ambassador’s ring, meticulously crafted by Master Psychic Goldsmith Kedrick Winter Wolf @metaphystwolf. This ring, tailored to the Ambassador’s fingers, is a marvel of mythography and customized metallurgy, designed to energetically complement the unique brain fields embedded by Dreamweaver. The realization of these extraordinary rings is already in progress, symbolizing the union of cognitive excellence and artisanal mastery.

Similarly the Consuls shall receive their own items forged by the Virtus Victoriam Legion’s official Psychic Goldsmith embedded with Dreamweaver’s finest, next level brain fields meant to reward and reflect the consul’s importance within our society.

Our Heraldic emblem made by Dreamweaver, the living Griffon Philosopher in its full exclusively extended powers for our society’s members and their paths shall be unveiled in more details in the near future.

The Virtus Victoriam Legion is more than just an organization; it is a legacy of excellence, a symbol of what humanity can achieve with the right tools and a dedicated community. Its members are the torchbearers of genuine knowledge, the architects of the future, and the embodiment of the intellectual elite. Together, they strive not only to excel but to elevate humanity to new heights of understanding, innovation, and enlightenment.

Via Arcana Cognitionis

The Virtus Victoriam Legion is proud to contribute to the broader community with this public offering: The Via Arcana Cognitionis

We are and shall remain the humble servants of this forum and its people.

Animus Luminis Radiantem

Logos Mathematikos

Vox Tenebris

Opulentia Caelestis

65 Likes

Reserved

7 Likes

damn

2 Likes

Our time begins.

Extremely excited for the journey.

Let’s cook. 🫡

13 Likes

A bit short on time.

I’ll keep improving the OP during the day

Lots of things to announce

11 Likes

So basically the recruitment has already began

2 Likes

More recruitment are coming today.

i haven’t explained it yet, it will be in the OP
Lots of features and perks also not explained.

11 Likes

That psychic money brain looking spicy.

10 Likes

Honored and ready. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

OMG

This is peak!

:100::100::100:

2 Likes

Just like that.

The mental operation goals that I set after studying geniuses in history have been finalized lol.

They are finally at arms reach. At a range where I’d assume one to be Profoundly Gifted (in terms of IQ alone, without the ESP.)

9 Likes

Impressive

3 Likes

Looking forward to it. :+1:

Do u plan to mention which all subtopics do u plan to include as well? (Beyond obvious) Like healing, nervous system, etc.

3 Likes

Yes, but right now I have more goodies to announce

12 Likes

There are more fields coming up?

Captain doesn’t sleep or it was being prepared for a long time? :smiley:

5 Likes

Logos Mathematikos has me drooling already :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Juicy things out here :eyes:

3 Likes

Curious what do you mean by reserved? The fields are available for everyone right?

And this is the guild for brain fields or something other?

3 Likes

I think he took a comment slot to edit it afterwards, or no?

3 Likes

Makes sense.

1 Like