Introducing the Virtus Victoriam Legion

This resonated well with me. Time to save up \•o•/

4 Likes

We never give up. We keep pushing for more gains.

This is the way of the Virtus Victoriam Legion.

8 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

Updated

I will keep updating, probably make another thread to stay organized as we keep making announcements

Let’s open the recruiting for the consuls. Making another thread.

Goodies coming

25 Likes

Skull n Bones throwing shade

Very cool :+1:

6 Likes
4 Likes

That Logos Mathematikos… :fire:

3 Likes

Updated

18 Likes

A new chapter begins! :muscle:

7 Likes
4 Likes

Let’s do this.

3 Likes

Will these fields not work on me if I am not accepted into the guild or not a part of it?

1 Like

@Alchemist
The gumroads are public, for everyone.

If you buy them they’ll keep working for you forever

15 Likes

Thanks Doc. Maybe i was too late to apply for the Virtus Victoriam Legion, I’ll wait until more slots open up. Until then I’ll keep becoming a better braniac😄

5 Likes

:muscle:

5 Likes

Why is vox tenebris image so ominous? Why is the title so scary? The poetic description of the field has nothing to do with a clown from an horror movie……?

1 Like

Vox Tenebris means Dark Voice, Shadow Voice, etc. Given the images are likely AI prompt generated, and GPT would’ve pulled association with portions of Warhammer 40K and a novel by the same title… I’d say you ended up with the friendliest version xD

Not to mention the Latin/Roman theming of the Legion in general lends towards darker imagery.

2 Likes

:see_no_evil::rofl: hmmm I know Latin so why would you name such a sweet field the voice of the dark?!

1 Like

I’m just speculating, but given the field’s focus overall is to navigate you into the full spectrum of grey between the binary extremes, the shadow meaning is being used. The field teaches you to simultaneously identify as yourself and as others so you can strike up similarity, blend in - shadow the group.

Also possibly a play on the brightest light casts the darkest shadow, so you assume the grey middle-ground and become seamless with your surroundings. All sorts of wonderful imagery there.

On a side note @Dr_Manhattan I think the creativity fields are kicking in xD

6 Likes

Isn’t that awesome to experience the field in action…

3 Likes