Introduction and Greetings

Hello, My name is Ravneet Singh. I pick my username to be HarDas (Har = God , Das = servent). I am from Punjab, India but living in the states for past decade.

My life was complete mess. I was 300 lbs, 1 month ago. Very low on energy. This was until I received help from universe. Sapien Medicine, I thank you from bottom of my heart. You made it possible for me to establish my lost connection with Universe.

Your morphic field audios made me see/realize all the help and signs I recieved from Universe all along my past life. I have lost 25+ lbs and can feel Universe still trying to assist me in the process.

Eye love Universe for accepting me even if I forgot for all my past life.

I recently bought Energy Awakening Course. I am excited for the course.

All of this would not be possible but thank you Universe for connecting me to Sapien Medicine.

21 Likes

Welcome !

6 Likes

Hi, HarDas! Welcome in and out white flower

6 Likes

Welcome @hardas :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Very warm welcome and very happy for you for those amazing results in such a short period of time :pray:

5 Likes

It was quite a journey. I have been listening to the audios in past as well. I did believe in them but because of my life and work issue which I later discovered were part of a big puzzle to make me self realize the relationship between I and Universe.

I believe Sapien Medicine’s morphic fields played big role in this journey. I believe through his work/ creations, I begin to see parts of the puzzles. After accepting that perception / my own unique truth, I begin to notice changes quickly.

Thanks for warm welcome, everyone.

7 Likes

Welcome to
the forum! :rose:

4 Likes

Welcome, @HarDas! :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to our awesome Forum @HarDas :smiley:

3 Likes