Is an alien revelation close?

We are definitely not ready when we have a society that shoots first and asks questions later. It isn’t safe for them.

For anyone interested in contact, join a local CE5 group following Dr. Greer’s protocol for peaceful contact. i think the app with directions is free. If not, he has plenty of information on YouTube and his website.

Or maybe Alien Intercession?

4 Likes

I agree that the people are ready, even desirous, of change. I suspect even the Davos class is ready. I just worry about the bureaucracies.

If you look at the glacial process by which the “Public Health Industrial Complex” is de-emphasizing carbs, then it’s clear that it not just the magnitude of the revelations but the cost to the bureaucracies that run our world that affect the pace of disclosure (a lot of dietary advice recommendations have to be changed, school lunch programs, physician reeducation and a very painful reworking government grants.) An official acknowledgement of an intelligence apart from the “consensus civilization order” (it perfectly possible that many of these “aliens” are Earth based, so I’m not keen on alien or extraterrestrial as a category would be a far greater challenge for the bureaucracy. So I can see it taking six years or even twenty years of theologians, bureaucrats, and accountants hammering things out.

I think the biggest issues is coming to an understanding of that past that governments, TBTB, and the larger culture can agree upon and not just in terms of what did the governments know and when did they know it. That’s relatively easy-- Great Power competition is messy and things happened will suffice for most people. The US has a decent cultural machine for reordering the past and reassigning heroes and villains. Whitley Strieber High School may one day be a thing.

My guess is that the larger cultural issues are what’s holding up the process. A fair amount of historical understanding and religious doctrine can be reconciled with an open acknowledgement of The Others, The Visitors, or whatever the term is settled upon, but that is work that must be done. Some is writing a The Chrysanthemum and the Sword type treatment that is so much harder in reverse–who are the advanced beings, who may or may not be pulling the strings and who have (presumably) been here a long time. How do we deal with them? What stories do we continue to tell ourselves about our past, particularly our religions and the historical events that gave rise to our current world. That is what is taking so time. Well, that and going over Lockheed’s new proposals for the Federal Armed Services.

5 Likes

Honestly how do we know some of these aren’t technologies governments steal from aliens which is sometimes what the cynical part of me thinks.

The other part of me thinks cool a new experience with different lifeforms.

1 Like

Another part of me thinks does that mean the government has more ammunition to take our rights away.

Throughout 2020 and further I feel like humanity has been reduced to a set of biochemical processes by science and any meaning or spirituality for many people has been ignored or they’ve been told it simply doesn’t exist.

1 Like

This is only if you are paying attention to mainstream media. Check out Gaia.com. Amazing and enlightening stuff on there that you won’t find in mainstream media.

When I lived in the Denver area, I belonged to a church based on “New Thought”. New Thought churches are under the umbrella of Centers for Spiritual Living. The church I belonged to had a mailing list of 25,000 and before covid, filled the 5,000 seat main area 3 times every Sunday. I was also in a “project” that met for a meditation once a month for almost 2 years to raisee the vibration of humanity by raising our vibration. There were 4,000 participants.

There are more people out there working to elevate humanity than you realize. Don’t lose sight of the fact that what you do to raise your vibration/consciousness affects all of humanity. Good/Bad aliens? Government controlling us? Doesn’t matter. See through the matrix and create the reality you prefer to live in.

Okay, I’ll get off my soapbox now.

2 Likes

Pentagon says UFOs sightings have left witnesses with radiation burns, brain damage and ‘perceived time suspension’ in newly released report from 2010: States they represent a ‘threat to United States interest’

UFO sightings can leave injured witnesses suffering from radiation burns, brain problems and damaged nerves, according to recently released Pentagon files.

The report, obainted from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) as part of a huge Freedom of Information request, investigates the health impact of humans who have had paranormal experiences.

The report, titled Anomalous Acute and Subacute Field Effects in Human and Biological Tissues, investigates injuries to “human observers by anomalous advanced aerospace systems.”

And the report -prepared for the DIA- warns that such objects can be a “threat to the interests of the United States.”

Humans have been found to be injured by “exposures to anomalous vehicles, especially in the air and when in close proximity,” he says.

The report that these injuries are often related to electromagnetic radiation and links them to “energy-related propulsion systems.”

It lists injuries such as heat injuries and radiation burns, brain damage, and the ability to affect people’s nerve.

“Enough incidents/accidents have been accurately reported and medical data acquired to support the hypothesis that some advanced systems are already deployed and opaque to the full understanding of the US,” the report reads. .

He continues: “Medical analyses, while not requiring the invention of alternative biophysics, indicate the use of (for us) unconventional and advanced energy systems.”

The report added that it had 42 medical file cases and 300 similar “unpublished” cases in which humans had been injured after “anomalous” encounters.

The study argued that it was possible to use this medical information to “reverse engineer” UFOs “of unknown provenance that may be a threat to US interests.”

The report also featured a “useful database” listing the biological effects of UFO sightings on humans and their frequency, compiled by the US civilian research agency MUFON.

It even included strange occurrences such as “apparent kidnapping”, “unexplained pregnancy”, sexual encounters, experience of telepathy and perceived teleportation.

Another fascinating document, included in the archives, lays out how to categorize “anomalous behavior”, with encounters with “ghosts, yetis, spirits, elves and other mythical/legendary entities” classified as “AN3” and “witness interaction with AN3 entities” . such as near-death experiences and religious miracles classified as AN4.

There are also ratings for UFO sightings, “flyby ratings” and “close encounter ratings”, including CE4 in which an encounter with an alien results in permanent psychological injury “or death”.

Poltergeists, crop circles, spontaneous human combustion, alien abductions, and other paranormal events are also classified.

And in a statement meant to excite UFO hunters around the world, the report says, “Classified information exists that is highly pertinent to the subject of this study and only a small portion of the classified literature has been published.”

2 Likes

Stories from the report taking from dailymail.co.uk. article

Elizondo, who headed up the $22 million Pentagon program studying UFOs, told GQ magazine about some of these effects in an interview in November.

‘I’ve got to be careful, I can’t speak too specifically, but one might imagine that you get a report from a pilot who says, “Lue, it’s really weird. I was flying and I got close to this thing and I came back home and it was like I got a sunburn. I was red for four days,”’ he said

‘Well, that’s a sign of radiation. That’s not a sunburn; it’s a radiation burn. Then [a pilot] might say, if [they] had got a little closer, "Lue, I’m at the hospital. I’ve got symptoms that are indicative of microwave damage, meaning internal injuries, and even in my brain there’s some morphology there.’"

He added: 'And then you might get somebody who gets really close and says, “You know, Lue, it’s really bizarre. It felt like I was there for only five minutes, but when I looked at my watch 30 minutes went by, but I only used five minutes worth of fuel. How is that possible?”

‘Well, there’s a reason for that, we believe, and it probably has to do with warping of space time.’

1 Like

You wanna have ufo recorded on tape

You need to film a part of sky at 240 FPS cause their ships travels extremely fast, even when you slowdown the video you will find that still move at higher speed than airplane.

1080p or 720p at 240 fps (frame per second) minimum 120fps

Little to no clouds.

Watch this video

Two UFOs appear traveling extremely fast @1:21

I would imagine they travels at 10X speed of sound without a sonic boom

4 Likes

You mean 1:21?

2 Likes

Yes, since they are soundless and extremely fast you won’t notice. But they are everywhere.

2 Likes

I also believe that up until a certain point of development (vibrationally speaking), there would be no open contact with E.T. species as we wouldn’t be able to handle it, and it would be against universal laws. Then a few scenarios might happen, some of which are less preferable… one could be a false disclosure organized to control the outcome and manipulate further, another one would be that we could get just “evolved” enough to resonate with “less-than-completely-beneficial” aliens and communicate with those, with all that entails.
I seriously think that until mass consciousness has reached a certain threshold of vibrational level/spiritual development, it would be only detrimental to have contacts with e.t. species… and to be honest I don’t think we are quite there yet.

In any case if you’re interested there is a recent video of Bashar channeled by Darryl Anka, where he’s speaking exactly about open contact etc… He calls this upcoming period “the window of opportunity”

2 Likes

so enlightening, Awesome interview watch it full he talks about almost everything since everything is connected
lots of spiritual wisdom and inspiration!

1 Like
1 Like