Is energy sensitivity permanent?

i prefer to be alone most of times, to be honest i feel not the best with new people around, im not shy, it is just exhausting i know my energy body will try to discover these new people lol, years ago i was excellent at reading body language thanks to brain enhancement, now i dont need to read body language anymore ‘i just know’

12 Likes

Exactly. Wait till you start seeing the colors in the aura too if you haven’t yet.

3 Likes

Get shielding tag and use shielding psychic card.

2 Likes

i haven’t yet hope see soon, but sometimes i see fine thin grey line over my skin when my energy is increased, absorbing the chi energy from around.

1 Like

It’s developing alright. I posted a video in that thread on the Psionics handbook. Maybe you saw it. If not check it out

1 Like

Here it is :wink:

6 Likes

yeah i’ll keep it in mind thank you

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

which one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-4rJzskcIU

2 Likes

how did you become sensitive?

1 Like

I was always sensitive to a degree. But to further develope it. A huge number of things over the last 20 years. What are my opinions for somebody today from dreams work? Nerve growth factor, energy sensitivity course, do the exercises, chakra audios, energy blockage removal, subconcious limits, ego dissolution, vibration series. and don’t forget deep Aura energy body clearing field regularly.

Non dreams stuff…

11 Likes

To reduce energy sensitivity… Flouride. That’s exactly what it does… High fructose corn syrup, gmo foods. Artificial sweeteners. It’s a sad reality really.

7 Likes

Forgot about that field. I’ll have to add that after Energy Sensitivity.

“tDCS and NGF” off Album Two would also work.

3 Likes

Ooh good ones :+1:

1 Like

Definitely. Tried both of a few times each and they really leave me feeling buzzing.

1 Like

Oh yes. Feel your nerves tingling thought your whole body don’t you…

1 Like

Want to know what’s good for decalcifying your pineal gland?

20 mg of Boron daily. I did this for two years straight. It increases free testosterone tremendously and blocks estrogen in that dosage as well so it’s not recommended for women in strengths over a few mg a day. You cannot find this strength in the store you have to look online. I believe the highest dosage in store is around 3mg. It will also detox you so those symptoms will be present as well. But body builders used to use it back in the day as a replacement for steroids.

7 Likes

Very interesting, I will check that out! Thank you brother.

Two other great ways are sun gazing and Activator X.

That I know of…

1 Like

Very good to know bro. Thanks. :+1:

2 Likes