Is energy the spiritual equivalent of money?

Hi everyone!

I’m asking the topic question because I just had a discussion with my friend while we were playing video games. We both agreed that game money didn’t matter to us as much as real world money does.

Unless one was financially wealthy, it doesn’t make sense to us that anyone would use their real world money to gain more game money.

My opinion is that there are dimensions where everything is free and you can do whatever you want. It would be like a game where you have access to all the cheats and mods, but then would it get boring or tiring having to figure out what to do as it’s just too “easy”?

There’s also the topic of where everyone else is playing. For me, single player RPGs were so fun when I was younger and had no friends. Would there be “single player” dimensions like being in a dream where it’s just you and everyone else is just there for your experiences?

Are their “spiritual billionaires” who spend their energy on their earth avatar to be the wealthiest, most successful, cool, etc?

Just a fun little thought and I hope the discussions come off as playful too.

Serious discussions are fine too, but let’s remember to respect each other! We’re all in this together.

:green_heart:

10 Likes

Not sure how this doesn’t turn serious…but…

Money is just stored energy.
Made for making “bartering” easier…

instead of selling my 6 chickens which I spent time and energy to raise, to get milk which I then have to give to the shoe maker to get shoes (as he needs milk, not chickens), we use money.

so to answer your subject line. Money is the equivalent of stored energy…

23 Likes

What kind of game?

3 Likes

I always think of this. This is going to be hard to explain. But i will try my best to explain it.

say for example u was the only person on earth and that everythink just pops in to reality beacuse ur there. For example as soon as you go home from the shops the shop disappears and that the shop is no longer in existed right now beacuse your not there and doesnt actaully exist but just exists beacuse u were there and it was your mind making things up as u go along.

I hope that was explained right . but ofc i dont actaully beilve this, but just a fun thought I think about all the time.

u mean like sort of a simulation?

6 Likes

any kind of game to do with socializing.

just my analogy of how i see the world as i play games and get paid to play games for a living.

i’ve gone through these thoughts before and they remind me of neville goddard’s teachings!

sure, i just mean in a ‘what if’ scenario. what if the earth is like an online social game and our higher selves convert their energy into earthly wealth and knowledge?

6 Likes

Wait you get paid by playing games? Are you on YouTube or something

That’s nice. My boyfriend is a total addict. If you have tips how to do it tell me how :joy:

3 Likes

yeah i’ve probably mentioned it before that i’m a streamer and youth worker. i play sports, video games, watch shows, cook and eat food and get paid for all of it!

the key is to listen and always improve your personality in a socially extroverted direction. everyone’s your friend and bad feelings just means there’s more to know about someone to clear the air.

12 Likes

Ur living my dream. am happy for u.

7 Likes

Money is not the physical equivalent of goods and services. But it is exchanged for them. Energy is not the spiritual equivalent of money. It is the spiritual equivalent of goods and services. A very specific type of energy is the spiritual equivalent of money.

9 Likes

could you elaborate? is there a name for it and maybe a resource i could read up on?

sounds really interesting!

4 Likes

thank you!

dreams are made to be lived! what i did was google, “part time jobs near me” and that’s how i landed my youth working gig.

for streaming i’m already a big computer game enthusiast so i just installed a streaming program, made an account and started to just play and talk about what i’m doing and talk about whatever i want to talk about.

8 Likes

That’s amazing!! Good for you. I didn’t even know that was a thing. :joy:

4 Likes

Not sure whether this is the answer one might be expecting but perhaps this can be of help, in answering how this works.

8 Likes

That sounds amazing!

Have you used any fields for charisma or to attract an larger audience?

4 Likes

personally, i created this thread to find out other views and not to find any ‘correct answer’.

i just wear my Essence of Beauty mainly for self confidence and staying true to who i am and the values i stand for.

to get back to the thread, i would like to emphasize the value of this discussion as money and energy involves everyone living on earth.

please share your own opinions so that we have more to discuss.

my intention is to help others help themselves. it is great that we have the usual forum goers share what they have to say, but i also open and welcome those who are new to sapien medicine and would love to hear your voices.

6 Likes