Is it advisable to lend tags to my family member?

I now have 6 tags:
-S. Limits Dissolver
-I. Psychic Functioning
-Sacred Flower
-Best Path IL
-D.Abundance and P.
-Intercession

I have been lending my mother IPF and SLR to go to work, she has told me that she has been feeling great. Tonight I lent her BPIL and IPF to sleep.

I would like to know if there are any drawbacks regarding me lending my tags to her, for example, that her own field and energy may influence them and consequently myself. Or if in some tags there are no drawbacks and in others there are. I ask because PBIL is a complex field and I don’t know if I can modify how it works with me.

By the way, I explain to her how each tag works and she is the one who chooses which one to use from the ones available.

I hope the Sapien team or the community can solve my doubt. :)

(Sorry for my english)

13 Likes

Lend away.
The only ones I see possible issues with would be SLR and Sacred Flower and only because these can be draining to the uninitiated.
Otherwise, no issues.

30 Likes

In my opinion the only thing i would say is not too good (but not bad) is that the purpose of the tag is to grow and compound with the constant usage, to see the real benefits, they could give her a little glimpse of the benefits each time she uses them but would not see them working in the awesome great way when wearing them 24/7 or at least all day every day except when sleeping.

The one that id say its great each time for as long as wearing it is the Intercession… it does not need time to see the immediate effects.

Sacred Flower works every time as well

Abundance ones I think could work in a more harmonious way if worn along with SLR or Intercession since a lot of times we have mental blockages that stop it from coming to our lives, and Intercession because it would push it faster to show up (and faster is needed here since she wears them here and there)

But like Bpil? I def think its be best if you lend that for a while then you etc like at least one month each and back, then both could really see its work.

Or if you still want to do it the way you have been, then maybe try Bpil along Ipf? That way she might understand the signs about changes needed in her life or why this or that is happening (bpil) through ipf

My two cents :slightly_smiling_face:

Question… what if she listen to some audios the days she is not wearing them? That way the effect is not cut until next time wearing them?

For instance:

Bpil tag = Guided Path audio (Energetic Alchemy)
SLR tag = SLR audio (Sapien Medicine)
Ipf tag = Ipf audio (Gumroad)
Abundance tag = Attract wealth and Prosperity (Sapien M)
Intercession tag = there are a few different intercession audios she could choose from. (Dream Seeds)

Or you when she is using them.

Just a suggestion of course

7 Likes

Thank you @_OM and @anon46520955 !! it is quite clear to me

2 Likes