Is it OK to use morphic fields secretly with others?

hello everybody,

i heard my grandma being at the doctor today and her cholesterol level is way too high. i really want to go to her tomorrow and play The Cholesterol Vaccine infront of her, it is very likely she wouldn‘t notice it if i play it on low volume. explaining to her how fields work would be very draining.

is it alright to follow this idea ?

1 Like

Nope definitely not ok, she should know

1 Like

So you have to tell her what you’re doing, but you don’t have to absolutely bury her in “woo woo”.

“Grandma, new studies have come out that some frequencies in audio address certain health conditions. I can show you if you’re curious at any point. Either way, I have an audio file here that was specifically designed to address cholesterol levels and ask that you at least let me play it for you a few times to humor me with the intent to fix your cholesterol.”

If you can’t get an agreement from that, free-will is a thing and even if you did play it, she would subconsciously reject it.

The important bits of the statement or something like that: 1) None of it is a lie even if it is a tiny bit misleading (studies have found that various frequencies address certain health problems, this audio file WAS designed to fix the health problem but not in the way that was implied), 2) she’s informed the file is going to be played “with the intent” to fix her cholesterol, her agreeing to that should lessen any subconscious push-back.

Now, I’m not an expert, so wait for others to weigh in before you try it this way.

points at figures’ post

7 Likes

Just tell her that it is a new type of sound therapy that can heal the body and mind, if she is receptive to the idea she will surely have better results. Although the media has exposed us to morphic fields and subliminal messages for years without our consent and it still works. But if she doesn’t accept it, don’t insist, you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped.

1 Like

You just landed smack dabble in the middle of justifications and belief projection. Welcome! Lol

Is it wrong to pray for people? Is it wrong to unknowingly help another person? Is it wrong to not be completely honest when you’re doing it for someone’s benefit? Is it wrong to hope for things, make wishes or give energy to others?

You arent going to get an honest and clear cut answer here. All you will get is people repeating their own beliefs and assuming they’re correct. That isnt wrong or bad but it sidesteps the real issue.

The real issue is what do YOU think? If you see no harm in it and you’re doing it out of love you’re probably fine. If you have an inherent dislike or repulsion then you probably shouldn’t. Your opinions and ideas on if it is okay or not may also change and that is also okay.

Dont let others decide for you. Read into the topic or think about it as much as you need to to feel like you’ve made an actual decision that is right for you. Whatever your decision I hope it all works out well for you and your family.

4 Likes

To my mind it depends on the field. One that has a heavy detox or increased their psychic awareness, i wouldn’t play for others without an explanation. I wouldn’t even think to ask someone about playing Dispel Negativity at a low volume. I sometimes can feel the workings of blood/heart/circulation field’s, so I would say something because you wouldn’t want her to have no frame of reference if she suddenly noticed something. But another reason to talk to her is that she might find it very empowering to listen to the numerous YouTube audios that Sapien Medicine makes available.

1 Like

If you think praying for people is the same as playing some of the fields without someone’s knowledge, you underestimate the strength of the fields.

She should know that something is being done for her. Everyone reacts differently to fields. She is an old woman. You really have to be delicate here.

This is more about responsibility than belief. Having someone play remove negative energy is not the same as someone playing plasma flaunt, or the cholesterol vaccine, or HGH. Those are direct physical fields.

1 Like

This is belief projection. Neither prayers or fields are more or less effective by default. There’s many factors that make it difficult to predict the outcome or which is more powerful for the individual. As an example prayers of a self actualized energy cultivator will beat out fields for straight power.

Call it what you want, I said what I wanted to say and he will make his decision

1 Like

Agreed. He needs to make his own decisions on what is the best course to take.

1 Like

Note that he did ask.

He didn’t just walk in and say “I am doing this!” He said “I’m doing this, is that ok?”

Asking for an opinion.

1 Like

Yeah I gotcha. I might have a different opinion but yours is just as valuable as mine or anyone elses when a person asks an open question. Yours is probably more valuable even as it’s more likely folks here will have opinions closer to the one you shared.

1 Like

Hey it’s a piazza, everyone’s opinion matters here

It doesn’t have to be that complicated. Just say that this might help with cholesterol if you listen to it. Being weird will absolutely make people reject it.

Yeah, but it all is, including this. When you take a stance akin to “nothing is true, everything is permitted”, you’re really saying “nothing is true except this statement, everything is permitted except denying this core tenant”.

I respect the “I’m right and I know it” swagger, but it just had this tinge of “I don’t recognize I’m doing the same in kind”. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong, it just hit me twice in the same thread and wouldn’t leave me alone.

1 Like

update - i followed mrpixeltech‘s advice and i told her about studies with frequencies and their success on certain health problems, she was genuinely grateful instead of being closed-minded as her level is quite dangerous .

she is very obsessed with family morals and talks all the time about us always having each other‘s back. i think that a family member swooping in and making an impact is a very logical story for her to accept and manifest :slight_smile:

shoutout to @mrpixeltech i wouldn‘t have come up with an explanation like this, thank you very much.

and thanks to all the other replies, i had a very good first impression of this forum and it‘s definitely true ;)

1 Like

Glad it helped, hope your grandma comes out the other side of this as a co-conspirator, and welcome to Field Research - Where you can hop back and forth and back again making sure you’re milking each minute of your available listening time for optimal field exposure!! xD

My favorite line from my own Field Research in the past 7 days - “Why is this Alzheimer’s field affecting my heart… wait, wtf, did I just save myself from a future heart attack?!”

2 Likes

lol
shrug
well anyways
I used my fields everyday it is very real to me
and the life I live.
I don’t think it is the same as someone saying a prayer for me
nor does my belief in the field make it work.
I understand people need to believe it is like this, as they cannot accept it otherwise.

You can blast a field at a person even as a weapon
they don’t really have to believe it works or not.
I mean hey its okay, we are all about opinions here and validating opinions and accepting it.
But, I in no way, believe my work is the same as somebody saying a prayer earnestly.
shrug that’s my opinion

people do think the earth is flat anyways

There isnt any field that waits for you to accept the lord into your heart firstly before it works.
What about the animals that benefit and the plants.
I really dont think they have to believe firstly

Lol
haha *sigh

whatever i guess

at least i do think some people know and understand this.

38 Likes

So you should approach it in the same mind as directly making a person take medicine.

(and for the few of you who read and somehow think I am being arrogant. (of course i hear you) I am not, I am accepting and stating a fact, I wish at some point in your life you learn to state and believe in your own facts via your years of evidence and fighting against the crowds. Instead of leveraging what you think you know and what little you do not.)

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

37 Likes

Yes sir. While they are just starting to think about the cause of their illness, we will have already started to heal them.

1 Like