Is it possible to make fields to REPAIR CARS?

My car breaks down a lot last month and I invested a lot of money. Is there a chance at least in theory to make field that would repair your car parts? :rofl:

Kind of joking but still curious

3 Likes

it would be fantastic |

3 Likes

yes and no

yes it is possible from my opinion, but it will have to have some control over your energy (directing and power)

it can repair the simple electric component of it as an example the wiring but not the mechanical one.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Let me guess BMW?

2 Likes

Servitors can make your car more fuel economic (results vary on servitor)

Amongst other things

Remember, all of dat stuff is energy and can be altered

3 Likes
3 Likes

Maybe time for machine NFT?

I wonder, how can NFTs affect house bills lol

Fuel economic NFT?

5 Likes

Machine NFT ideas:

Increase energy efficiency (less fuel/electricity to power the intent and function of machine)
works for cars (traditional hybrid electrical maybe even hydrogen)
less utility bills (air condition system can have same output while consuming less energy/electricity)

Negentropic concept applied to machines (machine over/time goes back to its original condition) this sounds quite hard

Stabilizing machines to have better functionality (breaks down less)

Just the energy saving idea would be great for everyone (save utility bills, saves our earth)

any other inputs?

2 Likes

i remember when i was teenage my computer or my dad computer or client computer could repair itself just when i had knowledge of problem and solution, and by making intent to fix the problem the problem fix itself. that was really weird because it happened several time and at that time i was an IT Technician.

most of time was easy problems like network issue (router, switch…harddrive).

even some clients got astonished by this lol told me is good things because they won’t pay for full repair lol

1 Like

No, but thanks for telling me because I was planning to buy Bmw 3 series now I wont

A negentropic machine series would be very cool. Restore corroded wiring! Improve your oil quality! Bump up your fuel octane! “Charge” your vehicle with anti-dent, anti-accident, and anti-theft protection!

I wonder if it would work well?

2 Likes

I think you could make a negentropic field for safety and to help a car have longevity, but I don’t think it would make big repairs.

Big repairs would require something akin to a strong, human-level telekinesis in most cases. Though not necessarily impossible, I suspect it would be very energy intensive to the point of being impractical.

I think either my personal guide/guardians (I have limited conscious experience, so they’re not on my mind much if they exist at all) or the negentropy from my own qigong practice had kept my car from breaking down on the road in the past.

There were some sputtering and heat issues with the engine and, since I didn’t have the finances or know-how, I had basically ignored them for a little while. It turned out that the anti-freeze was a type that had an issue where it eats through the tubes in some cars. In most cases, this would mean that one of the anti-freeze tubes breaks either when the engine starts up, or during operation. In my case, it broke after I was safely in the garage. An interesting site to see, with steam coming out of the front of my car lol.

The mechanics commented that it was exceptionally odd that the tube broke just when the car stopped.

—Something like this might be achievable with a field. Adjusting probabilities so that if a problem can’t be fully avoided, it could be averted until it has a minimal impact on a person’s safety.

2 Likes

Definitely don’t friend i had a 3 series

I have just posted some ideas for saving energy on machines in the field suggestion thread