Is it true that I don't have to hear the morphic field?

I’m listening to Sapien’s Medicine extreme self confidence boost and I hear from others that you don’t have to hear the audio/sound play and it will still work?

3 Likes

Like super low volume is ok

Completely off no. The music is the carrier of the energy so it still needs a little bit of it

12 Likes

Oh Okay but say if I’m sleep and it’s at a low volume it still works right? Because I technically can’t hear it if I’m sleep.

4 Likes

Yes it works that way :ok_hand:

Welcome to the forum! :)

6 Likes

yes, and you can also put your phone at the lowest volume while having it in your pocket ( just so u know ). all that matters is that it is not off and that the sound reach your body :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome 3
@WarScars!

5 Likes

You are so sweet with a different unique Welcome sign or gif every time :hugs::heart:

I notice. Those are the little things that make someone extra special!

5 Likes

You are so sweet! Thank you, LunaMoon.
Yoda love vibes

5 Likes

I remember a forum I was a part of years ago. My favorite thing was welcoming! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Regarding this… Has anyone experimented with the silencer audio by quadible? I.e. the one that you supposedly can use to then get effects even with muted audios

1 Like

This is lately my main mode of listening. Works very well. In fact, this may work even better for some as the conscious mind is not resisting the energies.

11 Likes

You put the phone right next to you or under the pillow at the lowest volume at night?

1 Like

Its still works your subconscious mind still pickup the energy at low volume when u at sleep.

1 Like

I have a set of Sonos speakers on either side of my bed - I play the fields through them at around 10% volume.

Pretty sure phone under the pillow should work as well - under the pillow or right next to you.

5 Likes

:point_up:

6 Likes

Better to do what Maoshan does, or play it at a little higher volume but further away. Cell phones can really mess with brainwave activity. Having it under the pillow isn’t ideal.

At minimum, put your phone on airplane mode if possible.

3 Likes

I use a Bluetooth speaker that’s right next to me.

1 Like