Is normal getting delivered the wrong tag-the image of the tag matters?

I get ah tag ,but is not the one I buy ,I buy the chakra growth ,but when I get the tag ,the image of the tag is the one from the best path tag ,does the imagine matter ?

1 Like

Yes the image matters. Send Sammy an email or message with a picture of the tag you received and a copy of your order receipt to sapienmed@gmail.com .

5 Likes

Yes it does!
Reach out do the team. Or @SammyG for that matter.

Probably a mistake,

5 Likes

Higher self choose Best path for you.
Enjoy :D

7 Likes

I think the mistake was in purpose

1 Like

Yeah thats what I think ,beacuse I first buy the chakra them the tag falls out from the route package protection ,them they refund mey money ,and them I buy the chakra Tag again ,and it delivered the tag but not the chakra Tag ,it delivered the best path of life ,sow yeah I get it :joy::heart: maybe I really may need the best path of life tag for now ,like you said it was my higher self for sure

9 Likes

Well, think about whether you would like to keep it. I think it’s either the same price of 10 USD difference.

Wow bro.
I think you need to use it then :eyes:

1 Like

This thread was suggested on the latest posts and im nosy and curious specially because i love BPIL tag.

Id love to know if you kept it and if yes how has the experience been so far? :blush:

@yamilcore07

3 Likes

In my work sometimes I feels like i am the boss and everyone in the end helps me xD even people who give me bad vibes lol I work in a fast food ,i always clock out late to xD even exeed the minutes of the "break "and nothing’s manager and boss don’t tell me nothing

3 Likes