Is sapiens fat burning audio safe or not because it inactivated the IR5X genes & online it says inactivating the IRX5 genes can cause hamamy syndrome

Just wondering. I don’t want to get hamamy’s syndrome that’s why.

1 Like

I’ve listened to that field for months and never got any bad effect

1 Like

Have you seen results and are the results permanent? Because I want to have a fast metabolism forever ideally.

Yes

I don’t think so

But I’ve managed to keep my weight the same without much effort

1 Like

How many days did it take for you to see results & how many times did you listen to it each day.

Also how much faster is your metabolism now from it?

As with regular weight loss, it takes a couple weeks to see a noticeable difference

10-15 minutes

I would say it’s definitely faster since it made me go to the bathroom everyday. How much? I don’t know

Did you drink water whilst listening to it or not? Want to know if that’s needed for results. Also basically are you saying you saw some results in a month? And did you listen to other frequencies or just that? As I want to know if you can listen to other frequencies and still get fast results.

No. But stayed well hydrated

That’s right, and yes I did listen to other audios at the beginning: Hunger Inhibitor, Muscles Beyond Limits, Extreme Muscle Growth, and Testosterone

But I stopped those and it still worked just fine.

I think I got faster results while listening with the audios mentioned above.

Did you listen to any boosters or subconscious limits removals too or not?

yes but only two times a week.

Which ones? Only the subconscious limits removal or anything else?

I didn’t harm me and I listened to it daily for a long time. I eventually just stopped playing this field because I didn’t get any results from it.

How long were you listening to it and was it at morning and night or not? Just wondering.

It kind of varied throughout the day. I listened to it 3-4x day as a general rule to get what I could out of the field with the limited time I had between my other fields.

Fair enough. I’ve not really had results from that either when I’ve tried in the past. Want to try again though.