Is Spontaneous Human Combustion A Thing or Naw

I don’t know even how I come across these things lol but is it?

Like scientifically, it seems most likely no.

But cue the world of magic,
and suddenly it doesn’t seem so far fetched anymore.

5 Likes

Anime called Fire Force delves deep into this topic. U can just visit fan made wiki regarding it, there is surelu an article covering what u are asking for👌

1 Like

You just have to fart the right amounts

4 Likes

So a bean rich diet could be potential dangerous.

Now that I think about it I heard often times about practices that involve invoking the “inner fire”.
If you’re full of gas (beans) and play around with it too much you could explode from within.
Only if you’re advanced enough you can then use this explosive energy to “ascend” to higher places of consciousness.
Often times it comes with the side effect of levitation.

3 Likes

This :arrow_up: I’m living on the edge with my boyfriend and am in constant worry. I love him so, but I know our love may be short lived as any moment he could go in a glorious blaze of stinking glory.

:joy:
There is ego death and fecal death.

Yes! It’s called Fartscending and was taught by the monks of the Fart East.

Et celle-ci pour les francophones: il s’agit d’une technique enseignée par les moines du Tipet.

Ok, ok, sorry @Violet I’m done with my terrible jokes (for now anyway) :joy:

In answer to your question, I thought I remembered there had been a scientific theory around it, but just to make sure I didn’t simply confuse it with an episode of Law and Order I did a quick google search and indeed there are some theories to explain how it could happen (there’s even a wikipedia entry about it!).

That being said, I’m one of those pesky individuals that firmly believes everything is possible. So spontaneous human combustion doesn’t even seem that far fetched to me!

I would have him try Mastic Gum supplement. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Has a good effect for rotten gut!

That, and perhaps some nice Icelandic yogurt

1 Like

Oh thank you so much for your kind suggestion, but I meant it as a joke hahahah he’s not that farttastic :joy:

1 Like

Oh lol I was worried lolol glad you’re all good

1 Like

Apparently, the right amounts of acetone (via alcohol consumption) can lol

Dickens accepted SHC. He was a great researcher, so there’s probably something to it.

^In that case: Everyone keep using Detoxed Plasmatron for Life & I think we should be good to go haha

Or Sapien makes a fire extinguisher field (in the rare occasion someone decides to combust of course)

You should ask your yoga teacher, as I know you have a good one :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Omg Monkey how on earth do you even remember these things you genius you lol
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I l SAID THAT HERE! Lol

Well i mean. I know I did in the amazons group but thats because I was tryna show the results she helped an actress (who was playing the role of a ninja or something) make lol

Nothing gets past you! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You said the thing about bikram yoga in the yoga group - the explanation your teacher gave you why it is not good to do it :sweat_smile: