Is there any realistic way to increase height for atleast an inch after puberty?

did u get taller

Try high heels.

They def help :smirk:

From 169-170 cm to 175+
Dunno whether spinal corrections and position could increase so much. So I might have gained few cm for sure.

2 Likes

what fielld would you recommend me? i want to grow taller as I am smaller then anyone my age

Sapien medicine HGH
Luminal play grow taller subliminal
SAPIEN grow taller

When I listen to grow taller field, I skipped any other body related fields of sapien. So that, field works faster and effectively.

Add any frequency, quadible integrity or Maitreya or frequency wizard or whicheverā€™s frequency channels you feel it effective and genuine.

For frequency, go by intuition. See which one works well for you.

Healthy diet is also important.

If you are still around natural growing age, try basketball. Most of my schoolmates who played basketball during puberty grew taller than others.

2 Likes

An accidental coincidence caused an ordinary farmer to discover something that shocked all mankind. He finally found the secret of the shocking rapid growth of mankind without any effort, and unexpectedly caused his six-year-old daughter to suddenly rise in more than 20 days. Growing taller, after observation, it turns out that the little daughter only ate two kinds of foods and persisted for a while.
In order to further confirm, after discussing, they decided to let the 11-year-old daughter do an experiment. After measuring her height, she father began to let her eat like this for more than 20 days, and she grew 9 cm tall. 34- year-old wife is very curious. She has eaten for more than 20 days, and she has grown 5 centimeters taller, which is really peculiar.
This method is to eat 100 grams of fried soybeans and three raw carrots every day.It is said that eggs will be eaten in the morning.

I have tried this method and found it effective. At the age of 18, she ate for less than one and a half months and grew about 2 cm tall(The amount of food is less than that mentioned above, because eating is too supportive). I havenā€™t grown taller for more than a year before怂But some people have no effect, which may be due to nutrition, living habits, sleep and other reasons

Sounds like an ad lol. Got a link to this? Iā€™d like to believe its true.

Seems simple enough to try, if youā€™re interested. The method is spelled out in the post.

The method is there but Iā€™m not about to waste my time if there isnā€™t a shred of evidence or credibility

Fair enough.

Hello josh brother,what are the subs,fields you would like to recommend for actual height growth to any desired height?