Is there anything as mind reading?

How do you develop the ability to read thoughts or minds ? I have not come across any audio of sapien so far. I have seen some audios on youtube which would (as per the description) give you the ability of mind reading and telepathy. I wonder if they work.

New Release - Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)?

2 Likes

This is the general one…will it work towards mind reading / thoughts reading?

How do you think mind reading / thoughts reading operate? What do you think “psychic” is? (Honest questions)

I think psychic operates on all levels. I am specifically taking about reading minds or thoughts only. Psychic may see visions also.

Then those who only hears thoughts are not psychic hmmm

Everyone is psychic on different level.

I understand your and wellbeing point of view.

Would the Increased Psychic Functioning let me chose what level or skill i want to develop first? It maybe possible that once I start listening to it, i might start seeing visions or I might have intuition about what is going to happen .

You will develop at your own pace and your own understanding. Trust me you will really need time to digest it.

You feel that you can do things and you say oh i can do that but after sometimes you will realize that you can do more but it depends on mental state you were as it needs less stress… Relaxation