Is there anything as mind reading?

Is there anything as mind reading? Like direct mind reading.

Or it is just mental projection and receiving, im familiar with mental projection & receiving.

Anyone has an actual experience of direct mind-reading?

1 Like

Usually when I talk to people. Sometimes it reveals anything that person stuff. What they been doing and what they been thinking. And when I directly looking at the eyes. I can get a picture of what theyā€™re thinking. Sometimes can be a direct information. Like a whisper or just a mmental images. Iā€™m not too sure if thatā€™s a mind reading. But maybe?

Idk. But the hardest part of having that is to know the truth of something. Sometimes it can be scary or dirty at the same time.

11 Likes

Normally happens as Imogen says for me as well, images, feelings, intuition when looking into peopleā€™s eyes.

But when i am like consistently and daily listening to Conceptual Realizations specially combined with K2 stone i definitely hear their thoughts or see them as they are thinking, meaning if they are seeing concepts i see them, if their mental voice is talking i hear it etc.

Added comment, i do not have a problem blocking what i dont want, like i dont go around hearing peoples thoughts thatd be crazy.

When i focus my interest then it happens otherwise no and it can also happen in the distance.

9 Likes

Yes i get that too feeling distant events, sometimes get images about future events. Hearing thought i trying to focus on what related to me, i donā€™t want to invade people private space. Maybe to help if there are in distress. Im blocking in it for now im overloaded with energy.
i see my thoughts project in others people behaviour, even there speech. So i thought i might be being read by the individuals. Or they might are more receptive. Things have intensified after using conceptual realization & DNA repair system

2 Likes

No i mean reading peoples mind in the distance too.

I agree with not invading peoples mental space thats why i said i keep that stream blocked, but when I am talking to someone whether face to face or in the distance and my intuition or my body reactions are telling me the person is feeding me a load of bs then i open the channel tah dah :woman_shrugging:

And it does not feel like invading when they are not playing legit and with honesty.

5 Likes

It depends. Most of the time itā€™s just being very alert to nonverbal cues and gesture of people, and this has nothing to do with psychic powers. Or at times itā€™s jsut very good at listening how people say rather than what they say. Again, not related to psychic powers.

Other occasions are energy/vibration sensitivity so that one can pick up what the other person is up to. This is mostly what is referred to among spirituality minded people.

2 Likes

You canā€™t block it or it will create imbalance. That is your intuition.

Respecting people privacy is when you donā€™t share it with people. Even when you know it. Just let yourself alone without sharing it to other or even the individual itself.

Energy is always there. There is no such thing as privacy when it come to energy

Unless if you use cloaking field which hidden your own aura.

Does that mean people canā€™t sense you? They canā€™t but you create your own kind of privacy.

Same thing goes with everyone you interact. Your aura will interact itself without your permission.

Does your aura against your own will then :thinking:

4 Likes

I think thatā€™s mind-reading direct and lunamoon referred to direct and distant too

2 Likes

No man i canā€™t block it i know and i donā€™t want to but i never shared any information with anyone i know how it feels. But when i overload in energy it get blocked for couple of weeks. But after the couple of weeks its get more powerful than before lol

2 Likes

Yes you can

We cannot control intuition when it comes to other peoples body language or how our body or energy systems react when something is not real or when there is more to what the person is saying, or when its a lie etc. Like i saidā€¦ my body tells me if something is off i cant stop that.

But I can def read their real thoughts IF i choose to or not if i dont want to know or bother, or if i feel the person is not telling me the real thing because is not prepaired to say it, doesnt want to, is scared etc. And if its not affecting me then i let it go, i respect their decision.

I guess it takes practice and ā€œintentionā€

5 Likes

Yes there is. Itā€™s possible consciously to read someoneā€™s mind. In the end everything is energy. And every energy is a concept and every concept can be tapped into and be understood if youā€™re good enough and know the methods.

2 Likes

I meant more live mind-reading. i can still get the feedback of what questions i asked my mind about them. but an actual live mind reading sometimes happens but not sure what is it some its intuition sometimes a loud thought. Also get whatā€™s behind there speech. Because i thought i was projection thoughts and the sensitive one are picking it up. @anon25711007 and @anon51280824 brought the insight.

1 Like

Yah ofc. You can do that even while having conversation with someone

1 Like

If you are able to ā€œtalkā€ or understand messages from higher beings, or Ssrvitors etc in a conceptual way, it is the same in this plane as mind reading, in a higher state you dont feel what and Angel is feeling through their ā€œenergy bodyā€ connecting to your energy body.

You ā€œreadā€ their messages from mind to mind.

Its the same here, i can just choose if i read it in concepts or if i hear their mental voice because i am clairaudient too.

If you are still not sure, try testing with someone you trust using different methods, you can even start with a pendulum so you measure right or wrong using only the mind ignoring how your body is reacting.

Why i recommend a pendulum?

Because to me tho, no matter how much people use it for divination etc, imo our minds move it not some sort of juju energy around someone or a question lol

So you can ask someone to think about something with an inner voice or in concepts then ask the pendulum then give the answer to the person see if it is correct. Try several times, if the pendulum moves correctly that means your mind picked up correctly what their mind thought.

Thats just one way.

I dont think you have a problem with that, its more like deciding what to do with it or how to keep it at bay.

Or you just simply dont want others to read you? That might have that ability developed? Because if thats why yo were asking about it, then you just have to work on strenghtening your subconscious to block ā€œintrudersā€ but as Imogen saidā€¦ nothing fully can be hidden. Its simply up to us to respect boundaries or not.

5 Likes

Im clairaudient i can hear clearly spirits talking also sometimes i pickup on radiowaves especially in states between sleep and consciousness, but i always spot a different between reading minds and talking to spirits, i can still talk spirits conceptually im more intuitive to translate what concept means or understanding it by itself. Im advanced in using pendulum iā€™ve been using pendulum since couple years ago like in everyday matter, i can even sometimes hear my higherself. The problem here is not my abilities sometimes i find it difficult to switch channel. Sometimes i get a fog everythings stops its like they being ambushed and Just lately my thoughts have been manifesting at higher rate. So thought i was projecting them and then felt i wasnā€™t projecting i was being read by someone then iā€™ve asked why iā€™ve couldnā€™t spot this at first.

Thatā€™s why iā€™ve asked about mind reading to spot any similarities

5 Likes

I personally donā€™t think itā€™s likely that mind reading would ever be so accurate that you see, feel, hear and experience exactly what is going on another personā€™s mind.

Reason for this is that we donā€™t have the other personā€™s memories and overall patterns that shape their perception. The way they think is an entirely different world that is basically made up of another language compared to ours. Their past experience is the language and we canā€™t truly replicate that.

And so the best our minds can do is interpret and translate their thoughts in a way that our minds can understand. Concepts are pure despite their backgrounds so you can still get a pretty good reading.

As some of you have said, everything is energy. Consciousness is shared. And so, we are already relaying information subconsciously. Consciously capturing it is either something we are naturally able to do or something we mentally train for. Everyone has had glimpses of this throughout life. Big example is when you think of someone and they text you in that very moment.

20 Likes

So, i had the time investigating the matter, thanks captain for making the mental mandala to help calm my mind. In which was firing like crazy these like 3 weeks cause i was highly overloaded on energy. These events was followed by some energy work iā€™ve done 3 weeks earlier and also i had an ascension item on me in which also was heightening my energy. The case is that a person specifically was pickuping on my projected thoughts which it was not my intention. So this person was more receptive telepathically. So iā€™ve tried to project some thought lately that has matter with that person. Without having ascension item with me and after iā€™ve calmed my mind and without directing my thought to the mind of this person. So by doing this the person didnā€™t got glimpse of what i just thought, so as second test iā€™ve direct my thoughts to this person, then the person pickup on it and acted on it. I had to calm my mind to be able to understand the matter the mental mandala was the perfect choice by captain, iā€™ve couldnā€™t be able to listen to any field i was afraid this could add more energy. The energy work iā€™ve done was for financial prosperity to have funds to invest in some cryptos buy other stuff and (some are private lol). Funds was received. As side effects found some wallets with cash and later a phone i had to given the belongings to the owners i canā€™t have money on the misery of someone else sorry universe but not this way. But the side effects happens always that when i do some energy work for financial matters lol

5 Likes

I had to explain this because i know that the person is watching the forum. Thatā€™s being said.

2 Likes

Practically YES , mind reading is 100% possible and can be accurate, subject to readers ā€˜levelā€™. But these people are absolutely rare, and its not easy to find one, and they wont disclose even If they can read ā€¦lol;

2 Likes

Well i think was of kind. The individual was receptive to good level and because of that time i was projecting forcefully some thoughts to get them manifested. I was trying some new energy shit.

Its like rabbit hole. Once you Open that door to project some of your thoughts you start seeing them everywhere.
Calls from friends, tv, internet, situation, till it will match what you want to be manifested.

You know i learned something just these last weeks. When you are projecting thoughts usually people will get them as their own no one will ever think its not their own. Unless the person is receptive and aware of his or her ability.

There was some redflags which made me realize this.
This person is aware of the ability but the individual didnā€™t know that i know as because usually works with with ordinary people.
When the person knew i was lay out of my workā€¦ I think for same reasons.

Psychic can decipher Psychic

3 Likes