Is this a good stack for a Transgender girl?

Those are beautiful fields but are projected for biological women, so in a biological man they could produce just a temporary lowering of male hormones…In my opinion manifestation fields (also The Magician 1.0) are the best, because you fix a goal, or the ones related to gender transition (very few). Morpheus seems to be a great creator, I imagine it will take longer to see concrete results.

1 Like

Hey, nice to meet you! Thanks for recommending this forum thread! I’m ready for these changes and have been using for about a week now and feel great. The physical changes are starting slow, but the emotional, mental and confidence has changed a lot for the better. It’s becoming easier to feel the curves of the body and what to expect as these changes happen

1 Like

How is the transition going? Have you taken anything like HRT?

1 Like

Hi, I am glad that you have started this journey and that you feel ready to face this big change. My story is a little different, as you may have read in my previous responses in this chat. Anyway, I did not undertake HRT and honestly I consider this last treatment as a kind of formality to then complete the sex change process through the change of identity card. In recent months I have experimented with different morphic and energy fields, changed several for other needs as well, and have now stabilized with listening to the Morpheus Field MTF protocol. I would also add that I am beginning to understand, thanks through the blogs on Sapien’s website, all the theories regarding psychic language. This is a very important aspect, not only in terms of physical changes but also in terms of one’s spiritual growth and the development of one’s potential. Meditation is really very important; it is the key to achieving one’s goals and living in balance. I cannot currently afford to purchase the Energy Awakening Course, so my intention is to improve the communication between the conscious and subconscious mind through brainwaves. I would like my transition not to be limited to changes based on “unknown” processes, I would like to “feel” my feminine nature coming out gradually and manifesting itself through my body. I think I am on the right path, I just need to be patient. Rome wasn’t built in a day.